My first android app making from kodular

I Am very very happy
Kodular is the best platform

GotoApp

*Allows you to send WhatsApp messages directly to the phone number, without saving it to your contacts.

*Generate a WhatsApp link with a message and share it with your audience on your Social Networks!

By clicking on the link your customers will be able to send you a WhatsApp message without having to add your phone number to their contact list.

*QR Code scanning result send to WhatsApp

Go Jokes.
on this page you can read Jokes Shayari Motivation and also share it with it, we also allow you to post your own Jokes message where you can also get your name and profile link of social networking website Can post

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

Thanks for all your support

8 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star:

Wow! The UI is so nice.

Edit: the functionality is also good.

2 Likes

thank you so much

Your App is nice but if care is not taking, soon what is nice might turn into a great worry for you. out of Love and personal experience with using a brand name specifically whatsapp in one of my app title on play store; i would advice you to remove the Name whatsapp from your Apps title and put it in the description only! by doing that you will not get any future problem and your keywords wouldn’t be affected as well. otherwise once whatsapp sees their name in your app title, they will send a message to plastore to suspend your app for policy violation(intellectual property rights) and the only way out is begging whatsapp to help you fix your mess(which i did and it worked). but if you take this advice, you wouldn’t have to go through what i went through to get my account back to shape.

GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Nice UI, but i read in past a thread that whats app/fb cancel accounts which uses 3 party software for whats app.
DID you read that ?

Ui looks good

Hey bro, i can help you to remove this “Powered by 000Webhost”

PM me please and thanks as well

Please share how to remove

Topic: A Kodular app in Koded Apps category.
You are talking about: How to remove “powered by 000Webhost”?

Please don’t hijack someone’s topic.

4 Likes