My Sleep and I - My first upload

What is the name of your app?

My Sleep and I

Describe your app:

With “My Sleep and I” you will be able to play with the sleep cycles and know around what time you should go to bed to wake up in good shape after a good night’s sleep.

You can also add an alarm clock directly from the interface!
*The application does not take into consideration 12 hours system, only 24.

Also know that the application is still under development, so I am open to any suggestion / criticism from you.

Languages : French and English (the name of the application on the phone is not translateable)
Two modes available : Day mode and Night mode

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sommeil.etill

If you encounter problems or want to report bugs, feel free to send me a message.
I’m also open to any suggestion, if I made translation mistakes for example.

Acknowledgments

Many thanks to the entire Makeroid team and community for making this project possible! :heart:

8 Likes

Looks great :heart_eyes: keep up the great work.

1 Like

I usually get 8 hours and 30 minutes of sleep for school.

3 Likes

I’d like to say that this is not what I would recommend in term of cycles (you’d have to sleep 30 minutes more) but if it suits you then so much the better

I think going to sleep at 9:30 PM is enough for me already!

1 Like

This is all experimental, you do what you want and what you prefer!

But respecting the cycles is still important. When I have to go to school I sleep 7h30 and it’s enough for me :slight_smile:

Different people need more or less sleep, usually if I get 7 hours, I’m late to the bus almost 1 hour

1 Like

Yes of course, we are all different and do not all have the same needs

A quality application! Keep it up!

1 Like

I sleep at 11 PM and wake at either 5:30 AM or 7:30 AM. Occasionally oversleep to 8 AM or even 9 AM. Record time: ~10 PM to 11 PM :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.