I’m using @Taifun mysql php script and it was running well but now i’m getting error with 500 response code how to solve this issue?
first don’t use the extension, it sucks!!! try to use the POST method of puravidas it will be better for you to learn.
They are using it
What are the causes of error 500?
The “Internal Server Error” can occur when the request is processed by the web server. The collective status code includes everything unplanned that can happen on the server and prevent the website from being loaded. The server error 500 probably happens because an error has occurred in the configuration of the web server. Here is a selection of typical error sources:
- Permission error: The permissions of the main files and folders are not set correctly.
- PHP timeout: The script tries to access an external resource and experiences a timeout.
- Incorrect code in .htaccess: The structure in a .htaccess file could be wrong.
- Error in syntax or code in CGI/Perl scripts: In some cases, scripts are incorrect. Paths, especially, can be misaligned.
- PHP memory limit: A process exceeds memory and therefore cannot be executed correctly.
Just a suggestion:
1-search the community (not the first person to have this doubt)
2-Search on Google (I think it’s a good source of research)