Mysql error 500

I’m using @Taifun mysql php script and it was running well but now i’m getting error with 500 response code how to solve this issue?

first don’t use the extension, it sucks!!! try to use the POST method of puravidas it will be better for you to learn.

They are using it :upside_down_face:

What are the causes of error 500?
The “Internal Server Error” can occur when the request is processed by the web server. The collective status code includes everything unplanned that can happen on the server and prevent the website from being loaded. The server error 500 probably happens because an error has occurred in the configuration of the web server. Here is a selection of typical error sources:

• Permission error: The permissions of the main files and folders are not set correctly.
  • PHP timeout: The script tries to access an external resource and experiences a timeout.
  • Incorrect code in .htaccess: The structure in a .htaccess file could be wrong.
  • Error in syntax or code in CGI/Perl scripts: In some cases, scripts are incorrect. Paths, especially, can be misaligned.
  • PHP memory limit: A process exceeds memory and therefore cannot be executed correctly.
1 Like

Just a suggestion:

1-search the community (not the first person to have this doubt) :+1:

2-Search on Google (I think it’s a good source of research):+1:

Hugs

hi i have come accross the same error and here is the solution check the URL in the kodular to see whether it is enter correctly

To have to set something in the designer and additionally in the blocks does not really make sense, does it?

Taifun

you are right but am just trying to enlighten the coder :grin:

Do it the right way then. You are not enlightening anyone, just complicating things.

I’m not using deephost extension, the error was occurring due to server file permission error and that was fixed,

nd the extension is very slow

I am also facing the same issue. Please help

I fixed it by removing this code

if(get_magic_quotes_gpc()){   
      $query=stripslashes($query);
    }

It was because my hosting provider updated the PHP version to above 7.4.0. It’s deprecated in 7.4.0. That’s why it was giving Error 500, In Deephost extension, you will see a runtime error with blank notice

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.