MyWeather (A ground breaking discovery πŸ˜‚)

A share AIA, because you did a great application that does not stutts, and I would like to see how it looks in the middle of

Hi @kammarsoft,

I deny your request to share the AIA as many scandals have taken place with people open sourcing their apps and others claiming it’s theirs. Sorry.

Ok. You’re welcome.

1 Like

It gives me an incorrect location :confused:

It gives me the border city, which is 10km from my current location

2 Likes

Location issue

With the latest issue that @kallysmashupuruguay has reported to me, (from my perspective) has been fixed.

Beta Testing

I will be inviting @kallysmashupuruguay to be in the beta program that MyWeather will have in the near future. Anyone else will have the ability to join, however I would like him to see if his location is displayed properly.

Next Rollout

After beta testing is completed for a total of 7 days after a release, it will be released to production if no issues are further found. If there are any issues to be fixed, the 3.0.0 production release can take even longer. Presently, I am not even near finalization. As I described in an earlier reply, this will take a while to complete as I’m renovating everything, from the bottom - up.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How to download this app

Since you’re unable to login to the Kodular Store, you can’t download it. By the way staff, investigate it before saying anything.