MyWeather is an app where you don’t have to worry about opening Chrome, Firefox, or Opera to find the temperature, pressure, humidity, wind speed, or what the clouds are doing outside. It’s all in a Material Design mix.
You can download it here.
Approximations are rounded to the nearest number and may not be the same as it shows on your local news stations, will be in the ball park. A refresh rate of 10s applies to only refreshing with the FAB. On first startup it will take longer than other start ups to get data after accepting the location permission. More functionality is coming later.
19C is here, with a Change Log - Sept 24. 2019
If you’re an Android 9 user who has an issue with MyWeather after this update, PM me.
- Added 2 extra APIs to fallback on, although they are no longer used for main Weather data, only used for Sunset and Sunrise times along with your current location name
- Fixed issues regarding permissions being granted and MyWeather failing to process them
- Fixed issues with being stuck at
20% while loading for unapparent reasons
- Removed Firebase Config which was causing an additional “cold start”
- New design includes:
(UTC)next to Sunset and Sunrise times
- Added Settings
When applied, it will reload MyWeather automatically, will apply to change logs in a future release
Switch to Metric
When toggled, you’ll be required to press the leave button when wanting it to be applied
- Night Mode
- Change Log on first start
- Material Design
- New Icon
- Night Mode
- Redesigned dashboard, it’s less plain