Need Advice From Indian developers regarding play console

i think you should go to any cybercafe for this, they might help you. They will pay for you and you can pay them by cash. Keep in mind to Login your account and Logout after payment done then change password
This is the only you can get a Google Play Console Account, which i must if you are app developer .I have 5 Console but not mine, that are of my Developer team

One more advice to you is move to AS(Android Studio). Keep making apps with this platform but what you can do in AS you will never able to here.

Moving to Android Studio makes no difference in how you get your money.

4 Likes

What do you mean bro, that’s just an advice and which is good

1 Like

It’s not related to the scope of this discussion.

That is subjective. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Says who? :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know why…I have SBI Global Debit card and I paid 25$ with it without any problem even if I had a working credit card. Though it was about 1.5 yr earlier and google’s policy changes like now and then.

I would say best thing u can use easily is to use Google Pay. It’s easy to use and Google Play will also accept it readily.

There is no option of Google Pay in play console payment page.

Hey bro, don’t waste your time on advices. I was also doing like this but no one helped me​:slightly_smiling_face:
First of all, in India, there are only 3-4 banks support the international transaction with a debit card (Visa, Master) for Google Play Developer console payment.

1-) Axis
2-) HDFC
3-) ICICI
4-) SBI
I asked my friend, he’s from New Zealand. He made my payment with American Express card even free i didn’t pay him​:wink: my friend @Mohd_Younis made the payment with SBI debit card

Tip​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: go to Facebook and make some foreigner friends

1 Like

i solved my problem thanks everyone for your valuable opinion. I used Kotak 811 debit card account opening process of 811 was completely online so it was easy and fast.

1 Like

25$ is quite a considerable amount you must not do that unless you have a good relation of faith

I asked him PayPal address but he didn’t want :slightly_smiling_face:
Even i forced him

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.