Need Answer From Kodular

Hello Kodular Staff, Moderators and Admin

Please Don’t take it personally.
When Any user make any mistake, you banned them or suspend them accounts.
But What if Kodular makes mistake?
We face Big Problem to Export APK.
I Also Searched over community and found only 1 answer. We will solve it soon in next update
No user has right to Ask question to Kodular… If anybody ask, they must have to forgot his account.

Did you know how we feel when we spend so many days to make app and when we try to export it… What we get??? A Big SORRY

Here I Want to share some Data about how Kodular Compiler Works from last 90 days.

Compiler 1: 40 Days Down / 90 Days
Compiler 2: 36 Days Down / 90 Days
Compiler 3: 52 Days Down / 90 Days
Compiler 4: 81 Days Down / 90 Days
Build System: 33 Days Down / 90 Days

How User work in this situation?

We know that all you are work harder to solve it but question is how much time it take to get back Normal?

Sorry For Misbehave but it hurts a lot when you can’t get result for your work…

1 Like

This is not the lie you are thinking on, The developers are really working on that bug, by patch the bugs and get the new components added to you.

Every user have right to everything in the community but in the manner of behavior, If anyone infringes the guidelines then Moderators take actions.

As you also know you got also actioned by the mods but you also do it again.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don’t spread any fake information, When the release came every single user got notified by Creator and in community also.

Users Do not Follow Rules So they Are suspended
Or silenced it is not their mistake there are working hard for new Update as @Vishwas Said
So their Compiler are Down

It compiles Try 10 to 15 times It will compile I have compiled 20-30 times today

Log out and log in, then your first attempt will compile. I got succeded with this for three times same app. (From Firefox)

read correctly “I thing”

No need To Logout or login or Reload

Just try to compile repeatedly it would Work

Tested on Chrome , Firefox ,Edge Chromium

Don’t Spread Fake Information, As @Vishwas Said

Compilers are not got offile because developers are working on next release, They are offiline because of some AndroidX libraries issue.