Need Help in large assets

Really, you need to get a “real” CDN (content delivery network), like GitHub or Cloudflare.

I will try that and inform you with the results but can it auto start to unzip the file after the download is completed…
If it is possible, could you show me how? Please

You can use firebase storage to store file & use that file link… @drpeterramsis2007

2 Likes

I tried to use firebase … and already uploaded the files but couldn’t download the files from firebase …
Could you show me how? Pleae @Alapjeet

yes, this is very simple… pseudocode:

if the zip file is completely downloaded
then unzip the file

you might want to try something yourself and if you get stuck, post a screenshot of your relevant blocks… thank you.

Taifun

2 Likes

I am saying firebase storage. there you have to upload file & for every file you will get a unique link… @drpeterramsis2007

@kendell_r
Are those like google drive that I can store my files and download them all at once using codes?

@Alapjeet
Really I don’t know how to use firebase for downloading the files after uploading them …

Watch this… @drpeterramsis2007

1 Like

Please use a real CDN. Google Drive already has plenty of server load.

Try using the Firebase Storage component.
@Alapjeet, are you sure that firebase is free?

Thanks @Taifun and @Alapjeet for your smart solution … you really solved my headache issue

Which solution are you using?

@kendell_r
I used the zip file method and uploaded on firebase but unfortunately Now I am facing a quota exceeded issue on firebase

Well, storage isn’t free on the cloud. Have you tried including the zip in the assets?

The zip file size is 70 MBs

Will it fit?

Firebase provides 1 gb storage totally free
@drpeterramsis2007

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do I download to SD card?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.