Need help on json component

i am trying to make a list view using json data. but unfortunately after trying so many times i dont get the idea of how to implement the blocks.

below are the json output

{ 
   "data":[ 
      { 
         "name":"Vishal Gaire",
         "designation":"Software Developer",
         "message":"This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app."
      },
      { 
         "name":"Vishal Gaire",
         "designation":"Software Developer",
         "message":"This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app."
      },
      { 
         "name":"Abhishek Jha",
         "designation":"Mechanical Engineer ",
         "message":"This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app."
      },
      { 
         "name":"Abhishek Jha",
         "designation":"Mechanical Engineer ",
         "message":"This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app. This is a test message for the mysql list view app."
      }
   ]
} 

anyone have any solution for this.??

edit : i can make it work if i use json extension but i want to use kodular json component…

Try this one:

Just drag and drop it

1 Like