Need Home Screen UI

Hello everyone. I want a kodular home screen UI for my app. I want a simple yet unique UI. Thank you for your help.

Please describe your app category.

Hello @Jubayer_Ahmed

There are many extensions that is can helped you to make UI good, like :

Search in the community, you may find more extensions :slightly_smiling_face:

I am going to turn my website into an APK. But, I want a home screen UI where I can have some unique design and cool buttons like “home,” “help,” “contact,” “navigation bar,” etc. When some click on the home button, I transfer them to a different home screen.

Hello @Jubayer_Ahmed
You must choose the shape of your application and then think about how to make it work in the application

I think this is a vague question for everyone
If you want to make a good UI for your application and have no idea what it will look like, you can search online
Ex: Browse thousands of UI Andoid App images for design inspiration | Dribbble
search on google for more : Cool UI android app - Google Search

I like this sample UI. I want this. I don’t have any money. If I wanted to make this UI by myself, I don’t have this background image, and I don’t know the card size, etc. :disappointed:

It is not difficult for anyone from kodular help you to create your app, but not to that degree, you should learn the basics first, then start creating apps, this will be better for you.

For this design, you can create one similar to it via dynamic card view

Yes, I do agree with you. I will keep learning. I really need your help. Can you please tell me the size of this background image? It would be helpful.

Image size?

no bigger than necessary, no smaller than required

That’s why I am asking for the background image size. I don’t know the exact background size.

You should experiment with different sizes to see which one works best.

It’s going to take so much time :slightly_smiling_face:

It will take everyone else a lot of time too.

Perhaps you should offer to pay someone to do a design for you if you can’t be bothered to do it yourself.

I only want to know the background image size, nothing else.

So experiment and find out for yourself. Someone else is going to have to do that too to be able to give you an answer.

Find it. Thank you to everyone for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.