New Commissions System

Do you mean we have to spend 48hrs in Creator when our project is opened in total?

1 Like

he means after you started your project you have to wait 48 hrs.

1 Like

Yes, because the 90% of apps that we have to review are browsers, poem, whatsapp apps

And all of them were made in the last 2 hours, something really strange

With this we guarantee that only real apps are submitted for review

5 Likes

No, when you create the project it gets logged
You can develop your app in those 48h, but you don’t have to spend them in the Creator

You can just code it during 1 hour, and then come back two days later to get our approval

2 Likes

i think it is the time after which we can request for approval for an particular app???

2 Likes

Oh okay then. Good idea :+1: So apps cannot get approved easily for imported AIA which got from another user/website. I’m not using ads already, I just wanted to ask :sweat_smile:

Will users know how much time is left for requesting approval?

They can calculate it
Going to creator.kodular.io, in each project’s card you can find the Creation date

1 Like

bild

/Boban

3 Likes

And how many times can they do that before they are denied forever

Edit: a third time should be enough

/Boban

4 Likes

Is this all about enjoying monopoly?!?! Diego

Unlimited

Which monopoly? Now there are more alternatives than ever!
But there is something called safe environment which we have to provide
It’s up to you to pick a platform which allows really bad quality apps, which advertisers might stop serving ads, or choose a platform partnered with different ad networks which provides a trustful platform with all kind of security measures to ensure high-quality apps
If you don’t like the measures we provide partnered with different ad networks, feel free to go to other platforms, where your account can easily get suspended

What do you see wrong with the 48h? A good app cannot be developed in just one day, and advertisers don’t want to place their ads in apps which are just one webviewer or with a very low quality

It’s very easy to think as publishers, where everyone says gimme gimme gimme
But what if you were an advertiser? Would you like your ads to be displayed in an app which has been developed in just 1 hour??

8 Likes

Maybe adding a system which checks app size/components etc. can be good, if the current app size/components is/are the same as previous, then the system can automatically deny the request. (if its possible to make this system) So you can get less invalid requests along with the 48hrs waiting rule.

3 Likes

Unlimited???
It should be limited.If it is unlimited then users think it is fun to submit app for approval and after rejection re-submit it to enjoy.
5 can be max number.
I have no problem either from Admob approval system or this time delay because at first I make apps in weeks and sometimes in months and I am not so much interested in earning money from ads.:innocent:

5 Likes

This will not be a big problem after applying @yusufcihan’s suggestion.

3 Likes

Bold letters are really bold
:+1:

@Coder007 instead of creating such replies. You are free to drop a suggestion as staffs listen to Every users here
 Just waiting 48 hrs is not that hard. “If you make good apps” this update is just to ensure that users don’t spam with their 1 hour apps.

3 Likes

Everything has a price in this world

If we don’t add any kind of quality measure all advertisers will move away from Kodular
And real apps will stop serving ads, something we don’t want

Also, I’m asking you again, what’s wrong with requiring 48h before submitting any request?
Why is waiting 2 days so bad for you?

3 Likes

I am praising him man
:v:

It will be useful when users read this topic.
Most of the users love to create new topics without searching in community.
They will submit app and when they get unexpected result they will create a new topics asking unusual questions.