New Commissions System

I agree, most developers spending weeks, months (or maybe years) for their apps, like in Kodular’s development. @Coder007 2 days is nothing, you can just think as a break. Nobody wants you to stare at the screen for 2 days.

Also if you have multiple projects, you can just simply switch to other project, so you can spend your 2 days with working on another app.

6 Likes

Yes this is called a praise :+1:

I just wanted to ask, what is your problem with the update? What you want? And this is really going Off topic…

I think 'Admob approval system ’ title should be changed because it is misleading sometimes.
’ Ads approval system ’ can be a suitable name.Just a suggestion.

3 Likes

It’s smooth.:v::+1:

You can just simply say your thoughts instead of giving these weird answers, right? Nobody is blocking your mouth.

2 Likes

I do apologize for raising questions about your noble cause…:pray:

2 Likes

Many of them are just copy paste work from aia

That’s the reason of the time limit too

2 Likes

@Diego Bro, dont worry too much on whatever they are saying. they should build quality apps and i am sure approval will not be a problem. how can you put a blog or website in to a web viewer and you want to add ads. Most of them are beginners who are not willing to learn the logics of Block codding. they should even go and start from app inventor :sweat_smile:and they will learn to appreciate how far Kodular have come

6 Likes

Hi @vknow360
I know @BrainWork can speak for himself but I think you misunderstood what he is trying to say.

3 Likes

Yes @Peter he totaly misunderstood what i am saying. i hope he is not a victim of my example, mocking of websites into apk

1 Like

And without App Inventor not one of the other builders, including Kodular, would exist. It is good to see that some developers of other builders, including Kodular and AppyBuilder, give back to App Inventor in the form of code.

2 Likes

I am sorry for my post.
Now I understand what you are trying to say.I also do not like apps which are made by converting a website to app I.e. web viewer.
And I prefer MIT AI2 for testing.
Also the base of kodular is Mit.
But unfortunately we can not do anything like in the case of using ads.We can only tell developers to do hard work and make best apps as they can .
These can be only stopped by app users when they do not use such developers apps.

1 Like

Is this add aproval system is only for admob
Or if someone use other ads network they also have to approve their apps from this ad support system

It should be now for all or @Diego?

:sweat_smile: sorry about that

I didn’t read it carefully

But it also create a question in my mind will you also create a aproval system for all other ads network to make more secure system for future

The system is for all.
Not only admob

My admob Interstitial can be skipped but Kodular own ads ( unity ads) cant be skipped can you change it?

2 Likes

Is the ads working or not

Yes

/Boban

2 Likes