🖌 New Community Look

Yes, even I am facing this issue…

still finds error

it is not possible to edit the category of a post in Google Chrome Version 86.0.4240.198 (64-Bit)
see the small grey line, which formerly has been a dropdown box…

Taifun

3 Likes

Jost looks similar to Futura.

You, I mean ‘They’, still haven’t gave an option to switch back to the old theme?

Check out this

Wdym? They have them here in the settings,

This error happens when i try to react to a message, i don’t understand why it happens while i didn’t react to a message or even send one for maybe 3 or more hours

1 Like

if you send too many reactions at once or within in an hour it takes about 24 hours to react back again so 1 or 3 hours is nothing compared to it

1 Like

But i didn’t do so, why would i post this while i know that this happens only if i react many times and i didn’t :upside_down_face:

so you are sure you have not reacted more than 1 or 2 reactions in 24 hours?

Exactly, moreover it’s in PM with one of my friends

umm then probably it was glitched it should be working now? is it for you?

In android 6 kiwi browser when i play a video then i stop it and close topic, the video still visible on notifications menu

Also when posting a thing this happens
Also happens when typing and you will need to reopen it
Also too slow

Your hardware is quite low i guess.

Use ad blocker

I tried it in material theme(new theme)

Hi #Koders! It’s been a long time since I last posted about the community theme :sweat_smile:

Although, finally today I am with news to keep the community informed :nerd_face:.
This update focuses on compatibility with the new version of Discourse 3.1 and bug fixes.

Changelog for v2  :clock10:

• Updated minimum_discourse_version, theme will not be able to be installed on versions older than Discourse 3.1.0beta1 :warning:

• Topic stream now respect topic-body-width, so the Topic Timeline should no longer overlap in some circumstances

• DEV: Now the theme uses variables, instead of setting values ​​directly in the CSS selectors (Allows for more consistent customization) :white_check_mark:

• DEV: Theme structure has changed for better organization :man_technologist:

• DEV: Detect current theme color on Load :man_technologist:

Fixes

• The topic title is now displayed correctly :white_check_mark:

New features

• Added “Dark Knight Rises” color scheme, now you can enjoy the darkness :sunglasses: (Must be enabled by forum admins)

You’ve probably also noticed the new features after the forum update, such as the Sidebar, Revamped User Menu and User Status (that’s right, they’re awesome).
I am aware that there are wrong/missing icons in these features, I will be solving it in the next few hours :wrench:

#HappyKoding

7 Likes

Thanks for making Kodular Community look awesome :saluting_face:

1 Like

We were bored while working in the old community look, many thanks for giving us a new look. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like