🖌 New Community Look

Hey all! :wave:

Today we would like to present to you all the new Kodular Community look! :art::paintbrush:

A refresh was long overdue, and we believe this new look and feel helps the Community align more closely with the design guidelines of the Kodular brand. We hope the new theme will be a welcome addition to your Kodular development experience and encourage you to involve yourself here!

We would like to thank @yanquisalexander for driving the development of the theme, and commend his incredible implementation of Kodular’s design system! :clap:

We wish to have more such projects being developed in the future, where development is both by the Community and for the Community.
With this in mind, we are announcing today the Kodular-Community GitHub organization, a single-stop for all Community developers to contribute to Kodular’s Open Source goals.
We’re proud to have the Discourse Theme be the first repository in this organisation.

Feel free to look around, open an issue, or maybe contribute some code! We would be more than happy to grant you access to the organisation!

Happy Koding!
:kodular: @Kodular Staff

41 Likes

Is there some king of bug? As far as I know, earlier it would not allow to dislike any topic/reply after a like is given but now :point_down:

Sorry, if KodeBot may have received many like notifications

3 Likes

No you can unlike it within 10 minutes on the Kodular Community I think

2 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: Let’s wait for the official answer…

1 Like

It’s set to 20 minutes

Anyway, it has nothing related with the new theme

1 Like

There is a problem with Tables of Content

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

…and with the alignment of icons too.

PS: I personally liked the old theme better. Can’t we have an option to choose between themes like we had one before?

6 Likes

@Shreyash I am fixing the errors as they are reported.

1 Like

I just did a commit which should fix it :+1:

It’s being a bit difficult for me to debug this, mainly because of the Topic Timeline (Sidebar next to the posts) :confused:

But as stated above, the theme is open source, and contributions are more than welcome. :hugs:

3 Likes

What’s with this giant space?

3 Likes

I totally agree

4 Likes

Also some badges aren’t looking right :point_down:

I think There must be a back button here.but a history button shows else ( maybe it isn’t right.And the icon is in its right place )
Also the gif icon isn’t visible at all:
And finally the full screen composer.I still can click on.But it doesn’t show nay icon.

EDIT: also there was here an info button so we can tell why are we editing?Also this button icon disappeared:

Would be nice to have a image icon before the location.

1 Like

I was just thinking that is it really new? :sweat_smile:
Somedays ago i had gone to settings and activated this theme :no_mouth: and it is still active

2 Likes

I can’t find an option to set it to dark mode

I’m still working on it…

But first I want to focus on solving current problems

4 Likes

I’ve found another problem :sweat_smile:
When we click on the number of replies a dialog should appear there.In the new them this dialog is missing icons.See this:

It should be like that:

1 Like

terrible subject. my eyes hurt. make a choice of topics

1 Like

Text without any coherence.

1 Like