New eCPM floor Settings

Please decrease eCPM floor minimum value from $1.20 to $1 for Google Ad Manager’s Banner. I Personally experiment with AdMob we cant get impressions from Tier3 countries like Pakistan - India - Nepal - Srilanka - Bangladesh & other African countries with this eCPM floor value for Banner Ad. $1 will be the solution.

1 Like

My earning is decreased 70٪

@Abid_7000 it is due to Banner Ad eCPM & impressios. Mine earning is increased 150%

Mine also decreased daily getting arround 2 $ but now below 1 $

It has been $1.00 since yesterday. We realised the increase in revenue wasn’t able to compensate enough for the drop in impressions.

1 Like

thanks vishwas!
Hope developers will get increase in impressions now. I’ve seen a major drop that went straight from 12000 impressions to 2500 impressions & In this case, there was just slightly drop in revenue from $2.40 to $2.25.
Hopefully they will get now 6000 impression with $5 at least.
according to my opinion;
Banner : min eCPM : $1
Interstitial : min eCPM : $1.5

Last two days ecpm incresed alot but the revenue decresed yesturday also…

Still kodular working or anything we have do for it.??

Waiting for kodular​:pray:

as kodular staff mentioned that Settings have been modified a bit. Banner ad that caloric cpm was set $1.20 has been now set at $1. Hopefully you will see a major change in impression & in revenue as well.

& day is not over yet. It’s imperative you share the screenshot once the day is over. Hope today your impressions will exceed from 5000.

From today onwrds??

@Sooraj_Aniyeri Yes. Just stay on your way because I’m studying your case too-closely.

1 Like

My ecpm is very low everyday please set my ecpm to high please

please set my eCPM to highest floor. thanks.

Iam ok with the current settings in my account​:pray:

But I’m not ok with current ecpm $0.29 @Kodular please help me set my ecpm to high or at least $1

1 Like