New Extension Ethereum for transactions with cryptocurrency Ethereum

Hi,

After a few months of work we have finally finished the extension to carry out “Online” and “Offline” transactions through the Ethereum Cryptocurrency platform.

We have been slow because we had to reduce the libraries to be able to give an acceptable and functional size for the different Blockly systems like this one.

We create the extension called “Coinsolidation Ethereum”. It has already been tested and compiled in Kondular, AppInventor, Thunkable, AppyBuilder and everything has been OK.

With this extension you can create the following transactions:

• Creation of new accounts (addresses) in blockchain Ethereum (privateKey, publicKey, Address)
• Storage of account data (addresses) in binary files.
• Import accounts (addresses) from binary files.
• Obtaining an account (address) through privateKey.
• Creation and sending of transactions between accounts (addresses) “online”.
• Creation, signature and sending of offline PushRaw transactions.
• Consultation of transaction details Tx.
• Balance check on addresses and smart contracts.
• Compiler for Smart contracts.
• Creation, publication and execution of smart contracts.
• Creation, publication and execution of Token ERC20 (cryptocurrency token).
• Obtaining ABI code from smart contract.
• Verification of network connection.
• Consultation of ether’s value in the crypt-currency market in any country of the world (native currency of the country) - Exchange Rates.
• GasPrice consultation.
• Consultation of “nonce” of a specific account.

Do you want to create your own Crypto asset (token currency) ? Create it simply, easily and quickly.

Send and receive cryptocurrency by creating an easy and simple transaction.

You can create an Exchange in just 15 minutes to send you payments through the Ethereum Blockchain. Enter the world of cryptocurrencies for payments.

You can create scheduled transactions “Offline”.

You can consult our user guide in different languages ​​(Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese).

You can download the extension from the Github repository.

Regards,
OpenQbit + Coinsolidation.

16 Likes

really a nice one :wink:

nice @memopolis extension!!:grinning:

Future is now for Koders. if they want to transactions in Exchange Cryptocurrencies

Thanks for this amazing extension.

I’m getting this error.

“Cannot run program “curl”: error=13, Permission denied”
Any Idea what permission is needed?
Thanks

That amazing!

Hello everyone,
Am i the only one worried that “coinsolidation” website seems so fake / unprofessional ?
The team page give a bunch of names that don’t even have a proper website / profile page on any SNS platform (not to mention the wrong spelling of Linkedin links etc…
We are talking about Crypto addresses here, and transactions. Did anyone have access to the extension content to check if it’s not stealing any money or information ? I’m not capable of it, but i have my fair doubts about the endgoal behind this extension (even if it technically works)

What do you all think?

Hi,

@Iceflame2a

The site is working correctly, the Team links are correct, you can check them on the LinkedIn site, the critical coin projects are well specified in their roadmap and we invite you to please check our Whitepaper where we specify our technological proposal.

You will be able to review the trajectory of the COINsolidation.org project team, as well as their emails and links for any questions, doubts or concerns.

We also have the user manual which specifies its use, functionality and the cost of commissions when using it.

You can check the following links where you can find and solve all your doubts and check the credibility of our project.

We appreciate your comments, we have checked the spelling to check your comments. It is currently a project that is being funded by its creators and next year we will be releasing our token for massive public sale if we are interested in buying, at this time we are dedicated to complying with the roadmap and continuing to develop applications for the market. of cryptocurrencies.

You can check the age of our project, as well as the application creation links and Team, as well as in the Ethereum network our created project.

We invite you to find out more about our project.

Link Guide User - Ethereum Extension

Link CoinMarketCap

Link Whitepaper:

Link COINsolidation proyect GitHub

Link BitcoinTalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5328643.0

Link Token COINsolidation

Any questions or additional comments our Team can answer quickly.
Regards,
[email protected]

Hi,

@72erdelyi

You can create the .APK file and install it and you must give it permission in your mobile the permissions.

Any questions we are waiting for your comments.
Team COINsolidation

Hi,
How can I use this with binance smart chain?

How to get balance for erc20 tokens?

Please You can you show us block by block on how to

Creation of new accounts (addresses) in blockchain Ethereum (privateKey, publicKey, Address)
• Storage of account data (addresses) in binary files.
• Import accounts (addresses) from binary files.
• Obtaining an account (address) through privateKey.
• Creation and sending of transactions between accounts (addresses) “online”.
• Creation, signature and sending of offline PushRaw transactions.
• Consultation of transaction details Tx.
• Balance check on addresses and smart contracts.
• Compiler for Smart contracts.
• Creation, publication and execution of smart contracts.
• Creation, publication and execution of Token ERC20 (cryptocurrency token).
• Obtaining ABI code from smart contract.
• Verification of network connection.
• Consultation of ether’s value in the crypt-currency market in any country of the world (native currency of the country) - Exchange Rates.
• GasPrice consultation.
• Consultation of “nonce” of a specific account.

or upload aia file

This is a lot of work. If you want ready made apps you should state how much you will pay.

I need Sample

Hello,

when I call eth_sendTransactionEasy or other blockchain-related functions (such as GetBalanceAddrEthereum) I receive the following error:

cannot run program “curl”: error=2, No such file or directory

I tried downloading the .apk, but the error remains.

Any idea how to fix it? I am working with appInventor extension.

Thank you

This is what I was looking for. Does anyone know how to test it?