NEW game "Zero 21"

Hi guys!

Today I bring another game I recently developed.
This time is kind of a logic/math kind of game.

The goal is very simple, the player has to keep the score between 0 and 21 until all cards are gone.
Green cards make the Score go up and Red cards make the Score go down. Everytime the user Wins all the score is saved as Coins that can be used later to buy “lives” and “PowerUp’s”. There’s also a reward system in place if the user decides to watch Ads. He gets Coins or extra lives.

The game is already on Google Play, but I’m still waiting for them to approve the new update that’s why I didn’t put the link here for now. In the current version some labels are “bugged” and some screens gets cropped in some devices, also the difficulty adjustment has some issues, but all that is fixed in the new update.

For now here are some pictures! As soon as the new version is live I will post the link! But if you guys really really want to check it out, despite all the bugs in the current available version, just let me know and I will post the link here.

Your thoughts are all welcome, even the negative ones! There’s always room to improvement!
Thanks

Edit:
Finally the version v1.4 is available!

If you find any bugs or have any suggestions please let me know!
Enjoy and thank you

7 Likes

you should change the title to new game and tag to koded games. Very good UI

1 Like

You must post Apk,Btw Nice UI

1 Like

Yes i want to Test.

Thanks for the suggestion! And thanks for your thoughts

I will share the link to the Store as soon the updated version is available!
Thanks for your comments, really apreciate

2 Likes

Give me just a few more hours Google can’t take forever to review the update! Today I’ve updated 2 other apps and no problem, they approved them in just hours! This one is taking forever, I’m getting mad.
I really want the user to experience it without all those bugs.

1 Like

Congrats. You did great work. :+1:

1 Like

I decided just now to post the link to the version 1.2 currently available! Google is taking forever to review the new update.
Feel free to check it out even with all the issues in that version.
Thanks

Thank you mate

Already posted the link to the store. Google is taking forever to review the new update, if you still want to check it out please feel free to do so. And please take into consideration that this version has some major issues.
Thanks

Really good ui.keep it up​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I tried your game, it was good.
Apart from bugs you mentioned i noticed that even if we loose a level we are promoted to the next level.
And instead of Level its written Nivel.

1 Like

Beautiful UI Design. Keep it up man

1 Like

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

awesome ui

1 Like

Yeah, all those issues are part of the “bug package” in that version.
Fortunately all those you mention and more, trust me there are more are fixed in the update!
The problem is, Google is testing my patience!
Thank you so much for testing the game and feedbsck

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate that

Thank you mate

Many many thanks

1 Like