New updates is all about bugs

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

unfortunately yes. i appreciate the many features that come with the new update but i cannot use the companion anymore. it crashes everytime i change screen. also some new bugs as mentioned above. will you plz let us switch between old version and eagle? tnx.

3 Likes

You right bro, i am also getting many bugs

1 Like

I also have some of them…Previously those components are working fine but not anymore.

1 Like

yeah, i report here some bug Problem with eagle.
it may be normal that after an update there are bugs.
the most important thing is “how long do the developers take to fix it?”
i hope few days

1 Like

Before update kodular 1.4 my app working fine have no bugs.but after update even web viewer is not working properly… How long it will take to fix this problem?

1 Like

You need to optimise certain things in your app to be competible with the new version This includes behaviour changes with onAppResume method where also occurs when the screen start

1 Like

Web Viewer Component Not Working Properly After The New Update Of Kodular. Please Fix This Problem As Soon As Possible. Due To This Update My All Projects With Web Viewer Not Working Properly Please Fix It

1 Like

The bold font was not necessary

Other builders also have this problem. It seems to be an android bug.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mitappinventortest/mYJmOm9kG-g

1 Like

Yes Bro You Are Right…Before This Update Of Kodular…ALL Web Viewer Components Working Perfectly Without Any Problem

1 Like

Do You have any problem with bold font??

1 Like

Yes

That’s another way of expressing yourself that you are shouting

/Boban

2 Likes

Well if you know what is going on, please enlighten me?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They may not have updated their Inventor yet.

1 Like

You are wrong again. It is in App Inventor and Thunkable also. But hey what would i know. :sunglasses:

And you still didn’t tell me how you know it is not an android bug.

3 Likes

well, until the bug will fixed it is not possible return to draco or are there a solution to make this work?
i can work with this bug

1 Like

Google sign in component not working

Same problem with me …:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like