New User Need Help

Hey there,

hello , I’m new at kodular . I have buy one .aia file from a youtuber but now he didn’t keep contuct with me my problem is now I cannot add my Admob,Adsence,adwords,fairbase but without adding thes it works fine, if any of expriences people could help me it would too much helpfull for me pls if any body like to help me comment plz

Your question is not clear. Please read this:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: What’s the problem?

yes I’ve tried too much as i say I’m new but from 4 day 3 nights i don’t sleep visit everywhere but couldn’t find any solution here is my .aia i know that all of you are too much big developer but I don’t know many things If you be kind to me please help
Here is the aia file = Edit, aia removed

:pensive: :pensive:

Is this a Earning App ?

And I have seen many user they buy a aia then can’t make changes, You must contact the seller as you have paid for it.

2 Likes

Earning apps are not allowed at Kodular. So we can’t help you in this regard.
Try to make some unique apps that solves a real problem.

1 Like

As it’s a earning app nobody may help and however if you solved the problem it will not be approved by Kodular.
So I think so you must leave the Idea of this App and make a different App with your own Idea.

Note: Don’t buy Aia from such source which may not help you after selling it. Many new users don’t know about policies of kodular and these sellers just want money from you and never respond you.

2 Likes

Thanks for Your wise suggestions. I got betrayed. :pensive: :pensive: I lose my savings. OK let it go. Next time i wouldn’t do that .

3 Likes

I know how do you fell because I also went from these
( Earning Apps type) situations.
Now just forgot it and make a new start.
As I see you just joined the community. There is much more to do in Kodular.
Just explore the community :wink:

3 Likes

@ moderators, please unlist and close this. The OP is making an earning app and he shared the AIA which he bought, which is like sharing paid extensions.

1 Like