Not able to change color of side menu icon

Just tried now, but not working

Better create a custom menu bar using horizontal arrangements…

In Screen1 designer just set app theme as Light…
Hope it will work…:blush:

He already use it

Then i think custom is better

Okay what about the error can you confirm it by trying?

i will try building custom once the problem is confirmed.

Hello @abcd_efgh9971 Have you solve the issue?

If not use this method it is will completely solve your problem, I used this method to change the user theme color from White Theme to Dark Theme see the video here.

For your issue here is the blocks and an aia I just made it for you to show that it is posible to create a custom color with blocks.

as this method worked for me I know it will work for you too, please don’t forget to mark my post as Solution
menu_color.aia (2.4 KB)

See here I used the Button when clicks if the color is white then it changes to purple else it will change to white :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

You can use clock or button etc.

2 Likes

Make sure to use the right one

bild

also build your app…

5 Likes

@Kodular maybe fix the bug in the themes…

It works but what are Options menu icon and Drawer Arrow icon ?And as stated bu @Lily solution also working fine but she used Drawer Arrow icon which is not working in mine, Navigation Icon color is working in my app,Its strange right ?What is the reason behind it ?

@Boban And also please update your answer Sidemenu icon isn't showing when setting title bar background to white in this so that one can find working solution in both questions.

Please be specifit what do you real want to change then I will help you in advance note :pinching_hand:

Hello @abcd_efgh9971 I see this was your solution that is nice :pray:

In my app, Drawer “Arrow Icon Color” block was not changing color of side bar menu icon but in your app it works but in my app i can change it by using “Navigation Icon Color”, I don’t know the reason behind it.

1 Like

You need to change your theme to default like this ,

set blocks
blocks

But you got a solution from @Boban right?

You are using Side Menu with Layout @Lily is using Component Side Menu Layout

1 Like

ya i haven’t noticed that,my bad.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.