Notification is not working

Hi Everyone!

I want to create a screen about notification, and I pulled Push_Notification on project screen. When I did connecting App Settings with Firebase to take ‘Your App ID’ and past on Push_Notification. A problem happened with my project. It be past on one, but ID don’t be save there, It disappear when I move mouse point from this to there.

And different problem is, too. When I create a connection between firebase and my project. I did step by step as guiding principles, Everything happen usually, but Web API Key not appear.

Please talk with me, if you know who can help me in this problem.

Best regard,

Vu Vo

To appear web app key in firebase, go to authendication> enable any one method… then disable it. Now go to the project setting there u will find the web app key

Hi @Still-learning ,

You are right. Web API Key appeared when I follow your intructrions. Thank you so much.

Vu Vo

Hi All,

A result is not successful when I past Your App ID from App Setting into Push Notification. The App ID doesn’t save on my project. I dont understand the reason is why? Who can give me an advice for this problem, please?

I’m waiting information form you.

Vu Vo

App ID only works on Screen1, when you put, all others screen with push notifications will be linked. Next time please use search :mag:

3 Likes

I hope you have followed this guide.

1 Like

Hi @Still-learning,

I reviewed the guide of Notification on internet, and the every step was ok. But, I only don’t save Your App ID. Anyway, Thank you for your link.

Hi @dora_paz,

You are right. I will attention with your advice in next time. Thank you so much.

Vu Vo

1 Like

Yes, notification should display in screen1 as said by @dora_paz mam

2 Likes

Hi @Still-learning ,

I tried it, and I did. Thank you.

Vu Vo

1 Like