Notification sender like push notification

Replying to:- @Ariyan_AD

I have problem but @Technical_Zone said that one signal have bugs. You can read above in Post #2 he writtened.

• My problem is
    When I send push notification it doesn’t receive on device but on the other hand In app Notification are working. I want to send push Notification.

Note:- I don’t want to purchase extension

Push notifications after Kodular’s latest release targeting api 30 don’t work. It’s a known bug and you will have to wait for a fix

Yes, As because you have to give allow to Onesignal you have to add a permission in screen initialize for Onesignal.

In Firebase You will get Cloud API.

Use this API in Onesignal to Create an Onesignal App.

Doesn’t work because users don’t get registered in one signal. Known bug

does it occured in Android 11 or any other versions also?

Yes I have coming same problem that users getting not registered. Ok I’ll wait

1 Like

On all android versions, works if app targets api 29 but fails with latest release targeting 30

I am using API 21 and Android 9. Everything is working perfectly. Yes @dora_paz, You are right that in API 30+ it is not working. In this case, I have contacted with Google Team and they Said me to use something different, so I am currently working on this thing.

I believe this is the minimum SDK that you set from project settings and it is irrelevant to the problem, targeting SDK is set automatically by Kodular and also your app works perfectly because your phone was already registered in one signal’s project. If you create a new project then you will see that it doesn’t work

The only way for free is background task extension

Wait @dora_paz

If you want to use the OneSignal Component in the Kodular then It will not work definitely. That’s why I have built my custom onesignal extension which ask for permission when screen initialize and tested also in Android 12 at Google Data Centers. This extension is working perfectly but have some bugs ( If you send 10 Notification then Only a Single Notification Arrives ) I am currently working in this other than I will post this.

Yes, @UnknownMan541

You are right but the Background Task extension will consume a high amount of resources in the Phone especially in < 7 Android version only for a notification service.

You have extension for one, signal can you show me? @Ariyan_AD

Sorry Bruh!! But not for personal, I am currently working on this. There’s a several bugs I have found. So I could not share an unstable extension with anyone which may loss your project. So Sorry for that…

Other than You can use this One also :point_up_2:

(post deleted by author)

Can you please help me in Blocks.:tired_face:

1 Like

Hello,

Is there any plan or schedule to fix this issue?
I need some information about it.

Thanks you in advance.

Wait for the Kodular Team to work on this. Then it will be fixed.

2 Likes

If I change target API using Apk Editor will it work. or better replace Android.Manifest file. Is this a possible solution?