Oh No.. Your ads are coming non skippable more then 30 seconds?

Dear Kodular, we understand that in this platform your earning is depend on our App Ads.
But you do understand that if Ads will be non skippable and even upto 30 seconds, then our App users are become irritate and give us lower Rating.
And another question is that as I am seeing one of my Mobile phone having Android 8.0, No Facebook ads are showing, therefore, the Kodular’s UNITY Ads are showing each time instead of our Ads.
Please check and provide solution for this as mentioned in the title above

3 Likes

Our Unity Ads are configured to be allowed to be skipped after 4-5 seconds of starting

2 Likes

I’ll test this after coming back home
@Kodular can someone else check it?

cross check you ad implementation.
or send SS or block part

Yes when ads is showing, in the top left side, a button is showing which is allowing to skip the ad, but it is not working (closing) when we do press; back button like Admob Ads.

1 Like

I think Facebook ad will work only after published to playstore, if not published test your integration from monetization manager.

I have already done everything, you may test this App, instead of Facebook Ads, it’s only showing the Kodular’s Ad (Unity Video Ads) each time (I have putted FB interstitial Ad when back pressed at the final result/arrangement of this App). Initially it was okey with Admob + AppyBuilder.
App Link (Updated Version code 8): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.odiagk.app

Therefore Facebook is only showing Requesting Ads:
Picture-1

Picture-2

Please check @KodularCreator @Diego

1 Like

Yes even i tested your app.

All ads are from Unity :joy::hushed:

3 Likes

Yes, many users irratate from unity ads

2 Likes

I am also facing similar issue, i was shocked to see same video ad coming time and again for 30 seconds with user has no option to skip or close it. It was extremely annoying. This will definitely result in app being uninstalled by user.
Moreover, if someone using interstitial, why are you replacing it with video ad? You should backup video ad with video ad and interstitial with interstitial only.

4 Likes

Any solution found or it will continue to show interstitial ad for 30 sec?

Same in my app, Unity ads are coming for 30 seconds. We can’t skip the ads before 30 seconds

1 Like

But I didn’t face this issue :thinking:. I also used ad component in my app

Hey guys…
I am also having issues with skipping ads.
Google Play rejected my app because of this and I can not fix.
I tried to go to Unity Operate dashboard, and turn on the “Allow skip after _ seconds” option. But it does not work. The button does not appear neither in the editor or after build.
Anyone else?

You should backup video ad with video ad and interstitial with interstitial only.

true