One signal notification not working!

I’m trying to send one signal notification to a single app installed on two devices.

I have an admin app that’s installed in one the devices, from where I send onesignal notifications.

The device which has both admin app and normal app installed, receives onesignal notification but the other device without the admin app, doesn’t receive anything. How do I fix it.

Have you set app key on another app?

Can you show your blocks? And you may try deleting your OneSignal component and putting it again

How do I set it up? Do I need to do it within the app?

There isn’t much to blocks, it’s simple.

But can you show the blocks? I could be able to find an issue

I can’t show you everything, but I will show you the notification sender block from admin app.

blocks (1)

I just found out what the problem is. My app on the other device isn’t subscribed to onesignal. How can I make the app subscribe to os.

I really don’t know but isn’t that automatic?

Set subscription to true

2 Likes

Although this did put my other device/app on one signal’s subscription, Im still not receiving notifications. Maybe I’m missing something else.

This will send a notification only to your admin device

How do I make it to send to all devices?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know a lot about OneSignal. Maybe you can send it using OneSignal’s website?

I tried sending via the website, it still doesn’t work. Maybe the problem is with the device. It’s a samsung J7 max.

Use

3 Likes

Why does the website not work? That’s super weird. Did forget to fill this? :arrow_down:

1 Like

I found the real problem, my other device was at fault, I ran my app on an online android emulator, Google Pixel 3 and it worked just fine. My other device probably has issued related to notification. (Notifications were allowed on that device)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.