Onesignal Push Notification and Are Permission Granted Block

Describe your issue

My apps need WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for runnig correct.If user apporove my permission request Are Permission Block return true.There is no problem with it.But if i add onesignal to my project and if user accept WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission Are Permission Granted block return false.Which permissions needed for Onesignal?

Is it possible add feature to see needed permissions?
Is it possible add request all needed permissions?

Steps to reproduce the issue

Add onesignal to your app and grand WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission and try switch orher screen with Button.

Button code
if = are permission grandted
open another screen

Expected Behaviour

Asking for Onesignal permiisons

1 Like

Good idea! I had something like this in my mind a long time ago (and forgot about that).

4 Likes

Hi,
I have the same problem. Push notification permission is not need to be asked from any app. So probably you must fix bug that “Are Permissions Granted” in screen1 in way that ignore this permission and return true if aoo uses Push Notification

I’m experiencing the same problem, I used the “Are permission granted” block normally, but with the implementation of the Push notification component, it doesn’t work anymore. It happens that Push permission is not necessary so the block “Are permission granted” is not updated and returns false.