I have used three extension one is
- KIO4 Gradient
- Slider Tools
and I have used Exoplayer for Online music Playing which is fast and Compatible and Airtable as a Database !
So you can see on blocks
- i have initialized the blocks to call the airtable colums according to categories !
- when all categories are got then i have put them on variable according to its categories !
- after that just make arragements visible and unvisible and made UI look some better !
- at first arragement i have gave option to chose categories
- in another i listed all the music on list view
- and at last arragements i have made UI and use to play music UI
Thank You !
Demo Apk : musicapp.apk - Google Drive
Look Video how i made it !
Why not directly post the AIA file? I’m sure that some people won’t watch the video till end to get the AIA download link.
Can you post some screenshots and post an apk test.
I will upload it too
Well I deleted it.
But I still prefer uploading direct link instead of inserting the download link in the video. So people won’t need to watch video.
We had this on the forum before. Just posting a video is not a guide. A guide is when you post the blocks and explain in detail how it works. You can also post the aia here. I understand you want to generate likes for your video.
I unlist this for now.
updated ! descriptions ! check out and list it
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.