[OS/ Beta] Google Translate Extension

I think You are right. I also read somewhere on stackoverflow that google don’t want this kind of use. I think this a Backdoor to use their service.
Btw,yandex don’t deliver free Api Keys anymore. The yandex translation component without any api key in Appinventor is still working.

1 Like

hey when i am using this extension instead of yandex translate (which i used previously) it says my app has stopped

1 Like

whaaaaaat? I didn"t know that. Man, that is a big setback for small developers with no intention to monetize or spend money with their apps.

This Extensions Is Work Good Thanks DevYBAyoub Mounchid

it is a great extension. i tried it in an app but after a while it stops translating. is there a quota for translation?

As alternative, you can use this: [FREE] Google Translate Extension

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

this aix is not work now

It’s a really helpful extension.

Can this extension speak translations? If so, it will need to depend on any Google Text to Speech service because some devices like Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets that run a modified Android Version, lack Google Services. Some cheap Android Tablets from Amazon may also lack this because those cheap devices are likely to not have any Google Services at all. In the original Android Operating system there is an app called Google Text to Speech service.

1 Like

Nice extension. Very Helpful for me

Nice work !
But
Is this service allowed by Google ?
I think google translate api is paid
So , how we can use it freely ?

Google also has a Free translate API service.
You can take a look at the URL here.

2 Likes

What are the codes to put?

On firtst post click Languages and you will be able to see supported codes for each language

Please give the short code list please

What do you mean short code list ?

I think he mean by ISO codes of languages.

2 Likes

Ya, thanks

With latest release doesn’t work
logcat_translate_extension.txt (2.3 KB)

2 Likes