Open VPN Extension : Connect with VPN servers like Turbo VPN, UFO VPN

Thank you​:blush: @oseamiya

Wow thanks women…I am waiting for this from many of the months​:relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

Edit : thanks women or _madam :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

Don’t go on my words

Go on my emotions

2 Likes

Thank you very much for creating this wonderful extension :clap:. A couple of people might be contemplainting if the extension works well or not, believe me this extension works superb and i want you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: to give it a try. As i always love to develope applicationns out of useful extension. Am going to release my VPN app very soon.

3 Likes

Open VPN Extension 1.2

Now you can use the VPN file from Internal storage or app assets

New blocks

component_event (16)

OnPermissionGranted : This block will trigger if Connection request permission is accepted by user

component_event (17)

OnPermissionDenied : This block will trigger if Connection request permission is rejected by user

component_method (24)

ServicePermission : This block will ask for Connection request permission

component_method (26)

IsVPNPrepared : I have renamed the PrepareVpn block to IsVPNPrepared and now this block will not ask for permission. You have to use ServicePermission block

component_method (25)

LibraryErrorLogger : This block can logs the error from AAR Library and Native library.
It useful for debugging, You can ignore the warnings!!

Demo blocks

Upcoming feature:
QuickConnect:
It allows user to connect with VPN servers without opening the app

9 Likes

Another great job, young girl!

3 Likes

Thank you @Rogerio_Rios

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I want pay with upi

1 Like

@Abhi4 Okay!

Check your pm

1 Like

How to purchase this extension by upi

2 Likes

How many countries VPN network available ?

You can use any country network file

To use your latest version of this extension should I edit aab file for native library.?

Yes. You need to edit the .aab file for native library and also you need to add some assets.

good afternoon. give test apk file. I want to check the loading speed of web pages. if the extension works well, i will buy it from you

check telegram. I paid for the extension.

the extension does not keep in touch, on 5 different phones the connection is broken, after 1-7 minutes the connection is disconnected. The phone freezes before disconnecting. please look at the error in the extension.

give me your apk file. I want to check if there will be a disconnect like my apk. I’m sure the error is in the extension you gave me