Oppurtunity to win 10lakh Indian ruppees only for indian Developers. Must read

It is great news for Indian web and app developer to win Rs 10 lakh (Approx 1307 US $)
Work is simple Just Build video Conferencing app Like Zoom. Read the full article in India Times

If we get a Video call extension then its possible to do on this platform.
Hurry up friend go and catch up on this great offer. BEST OF LUCK In advance.

You call that simple? I guess they want a platform that also works on other platforms then android. They want it to work on Windows, MAC, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.

Furthermore Kodular isn’t able to work in the background what other apps can do. So you can work while listening to the conversation.

My personal favorite at the moment would be Jitsi Meet.

Maybe you can use the api from jitsi Meet and make an app

4 Likes

Extensions we need in this project according to me.

1. Camera IP picture sender
  2. Server manager in app That create Mini server Process in mobile
  3. Back ground process (Main)
  4. Camera GUI call for multiparty call.
  5. Overlap GUI
    This is the basic need.

And please don’t tell me it’s not possible now. Because i have created a live video sharing app and its working fine. and i have maintained a 3-4 server in 1 app.

I am not asking make that project in kodular only. we have grate another developer like you @Deep_Host and another one also. You can use android studio also.

How did you get background services to work?

That’s why i mentioned Jitsi Meet. It is open source under an Apache License. Why invent the wheel when you have this.

Background services can not be made with an extension. This can only be done from inside the builder.

Can you show your live video sharing app?
Is it this one:

2 Likes

I don’t think this is possible just by an extension.

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply due to my my laptop creased. hire is your apk use and please suggest UI
YTplayer.apk (9.1 MB)
Your feedback is valuable to us.

Thank you.

I am not sure 100% , but may be possible. Because extension is the part that build Drag and drop after engine work according to me.