[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

i am using handle consumable option only. how consume manually ?

after updating V5 billing system, im getting this error

Im calling the start connection when screen initialize.

Hi everyone !

If it can help, here are some blocks to subscribe a product and test if subscription is still actived.

Successfully tested on published app. Obviously, it works if you have only one product to purchase. If you have several products, you certainly have to use “select list item” with listOfPurchases.

1 Like

Sorry, where can it be downloaded? The GitHub latest version available is 2, from November '21.
imagen
Thanks.

it looks like you missed post #85

@oseamiya it would be great to update the documentation…

Taifun

Already updated …

1 Like

Thanks. I saw it, but I was looking for Oseamiya’s one.

1 Like

Sorry, I missed the link. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Friends, can you send me an example aia on how to use aix?

Sweet extension, works nice! @oseamiya do you accept donations via PayPal? DM me if yes, please.
Thanks.

In actuality, PayPal is unavailable in my country, thus I don’t yet have a PayPal account. I accept donations through Patreon. Thanks !!

When the purchasin process is cancelled by the user by tapping the cross here:

What event should be used?
I used this one:
component_event
but there is no response, the purchase window is hidden and the app remains like frozen and the screen a little bit darker, so the app has to be reinitiated.

EDIT: Yes, this is the correct event, there was a mistake with the blocks of the app.

1 Like

why am i getting this error

Show your blocks, but it seems you are using a string block in the ProductDetails socket, and ProductDetails must be retrieve with the aproppiate event.

Thankyou @Zagal .

@Burak_bas , ProductDetails must be an object coming from OnProductDetailsResponse event. You may do something like this:

@oseamiya This error is coming while the billing page initialize. Whats the issue here ?

You may be getting this error on the companion.

1. Reconnect with companion
  2. Delete your companion app and download it again.

I don’t think you will get this error in the apk. If you are getting the error, then re-import the extension.

Can someone help me out with this issue?
I am new to the community and don’t have much experience.

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 19.26.52

What about reading the contributions in this thread? This already has been answered recently here

Taifun

1 Like