Outdated Google Play Developer API Version

when did you upload the app? you might want to rebuild it and upload a new version…
Taifun

4 Nov- 2019 last update

which components are you using in your app?
@KodularCreator any idea?
Taifun

1 Like

today show me this error

1 Like

if you read the contributions in this thread you will realize, that @KodularCreator hopefully will get an idea why this is happening, if you could reveal the components you are using in your project…
Taifun

2 Likes

For those who are facing this problem, can you post a screenshot of this page (with personal details removed)

https://play.google.com/apps/publish/#ApiAccessPlace

2 Likes

Please follow this advice:

Time is running out.

2 Likes

I have Also Same Problem I don’t know what can i do

Open this link:
https://play.google.com/apps/publish/#ApiAccessPlace
make a screenshot and post it here.

Hello Everyone i have 1 problem on google play console i don’t know how to fix it any help me please

ACTION REQUIRED: Your automated publishing to Google Play will stop working on 1 December 2019

Your app is using an old version of the Google Play Developer API. From 1 December 2019, versions 1 and 2 of this API will no longer be available, and any calls to these versions will fail. Update to version 3 before this date.

1 Like

better to search on forum, or google, and What functions you are using in app, and which api for automated publishing, provide details about your app,

Asllam o Alikum Yasir
Did you Resolve The issue bcoz i also have the same problem
if you resolved plz tell me how to resolved ths issue Thanks

1 Like

well, it seems to be everyone with the same problem does not read the contributions in this thread…
especially this one

Taifun

5 Likes

check the screenshot of the page

What’s the solution…

1 Like

When was the last time that you update your application?

I updated my apps 2nd december…

1 Like

I am having the same issues, and google has poor documentation to solve this problem.

2 Likes

and as already said earlier everyone with the same problem unfortunately does not read the contributions in this thread… especially this one

Taifun

1 Like