Package name error

Hello there,
I have a problem. When I change the package name of the application, there is an uncorrectable color change as seen in the photos. When I just type and compile the old package name, the application is fine.
Maybe need to know I’m using firebase auth and google service files.
I’ll be happy if you can help me.

For firebase authentication you would have added your app with firebase project using app name, package name sha1 key… And uploaded the JSON file into the asset. After compiling into an app if you change any one of these, firebase will show such error due to mismatch of details

1 Like

Hello, first of all, thank you for your interest. But that’s not my problem. I have already updated google services.json file by application package name. I can exchange data between the application and firebase. My app works without any problems. But because I changed the package name, my app compiles as if the dark version was made. I can’t change their colors. When I install and compile the old package name and the old googleservice.json file, the problem is gone.

Normal state of the app = before
After app only package name change = after
I want it to be like before.

Check in project settings → Theming the Theme. Maybe for some reason changed from default to dark ?

2 Likes

I also tried the Light theme but it didn’t change.

1 Like

Did you tried Default ?

2 Likes

Normally I use my own phone in dark mode. My application settings were set in light mode. When I turn off the dark mode in the settings of my own phone, I can only use the application in light mode.

Kodlar light mode works as if it is the default mode.
I forgot my own phone’s settings. Thanks for reminding me.
I understand the problem. thank you so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.