New CustomListView Extension
After Kodular introduced Dictionaries, I found a way to make the extension use fewer blocks. Now you can make all the designs you want to, using fewer blocks.
- Buttons and ImageButtons
How the extension works?
Look at the image bellow. First add the listview to your arrangement, second add the widgets you want, and finally load the listview with the data.
When you scroll the listview, event OnBindView is called, here you change the listview data or widgets style according to the position.
When you click a widget, the event OnWidgetClicked gets called, and you can make changes here too.
What can you do with them?
Edit all of these properties
And how do we edit them?
This is what styles are made for. Styles are a collection of properties that you can set to many widgets you want to.
Let’s supose that you want to use the same properties for many widgets. Whit this extension, you should first create your style.
And how to apply?
Just look at this block, you should pass the style as parameter.
And what if you want to use that style but change something, ExtendStyle block was made for it, just look how it works.
You can also edit many widgets with one block
Ex. BackgroundColor property
Widgets id are separated by comas and values for each are in a list. This is helpful when you wanna make conditions. Look at the first image.
SOME NEW FEATURES
- Edit many blocks with just one block.
- Load pictures, from assets, from file or from web url.
- Capacity to round your pictures for images.
- BACKGROUNDS [GRADIENT(many colors as you want), OVAL, CIRCLE] for every widget.
- Round corners and borders, with custom color and width.
- Transform the pictures, with scale size for larger images.
- Images support scale type.
- Shadows for every widget.
PREVIEW AND DEMO APK
This is an example, you can make any design you want.