[Paid] Extension: Fully OverLaping UiDesign And Unlimited Custom List

I can ask a question, please don’t get me wrong: One scroll over the other, without the user being able to see what is under the other scroll. What use? Will the back scroll come forward and the front scroll back? It is ?

Yes it is also posible

1 Like

It would be good to show to increase the credibility of your extension. Just a suggestion. :+1:

wait 5 to 10 min

Its Simple to make it

@varsha is it the same?

7 Likes

yes thats possible

2 Likes

Because that way, one scroll over the other, hiding the content, in my opinion, is useless.
Or is there any use? Or do I need more COFFEE? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

yes that i know even @varsha knows, its just a challenge to make it without extension…

2 Likes

I got it … I was playing with Turbo Pascal, there was no graphic screen, nor WINDOWS … only DOS Operating System … :+1:

2 Likes

I dont think so.

One cup for me too. :grin:

Its not that difficult, am I right @nikzdreamer2001
It can be done easily, by making some changes in this guide

2 Likes

that take 9 min for me to make it

For me too

1 Like

Thats also possible to make it…
For me…
these are simple thing and can be made easily…
and its much easy as compared to your extension…

i respect you work but make something unique and its complicated to use your extension as comparison to build custom one

2 Likes

thank you for your contribution

let me suggest you to think about this again…
see for example

For a programmer reliable documentation is always a must . The presence of documentation helps keep track of all aspects of an application and it improves on the quality of a software product. Its main focuses are development, maintenance and knowledge transfer to other developers.

Documentation should be as important to a developer as all other facets of development

Unbenannt
copied from Documentation is like sex... : ProgrammerHumor

Taifun

3 Likes

I will try to add important blocks description thanks

2 Likes