[PAID] :google_play: InApp Billing Library : Advance Billing Extension (V7.0.0) 🔥

Hello @ergcomputer,
I’ve sent you the latest update in your Telegram.
(Thanks)

Hi Friend, Kindly send me the update of the extension.
Thanks and Regards :blush:

Welcome @Abdul_Ahad_Ahangar,
I’ve sent you the latest update on Telegram.

@jewel, Thank you for your fast support and attention.

1 Like

Welcome @shiku316, and thanks for purchasing this awesome extension.
Go ahead with your projects :man_running:

I want to purchase this billing extension!

Hello @snake_1s, I’ve sent you the extension via Telegram with tutorial video series.

I want to purchase this extension!!

1 Like

Hi @lare_luru, I’ve sent you the extension via WhatsApp with tutorial videos.
(Thanks)

Hello, I want to buy the plugin. Will you help me if I have a problem after purchasing? I don’t really understand the extension.

Please text me on Telegram or WhatsApp to buy this extension. I’ll surely help you to implement it. Also I’ll send you tutorial videos.
(Thanks)

Thanks for the version 6 <3

1 Like

I have already purchased the extension, But Apps are crashing on my Android…Give me the update version extension

Hello @Muhammed_Hanzala, please show us your relevant blocks, so we can help you in better way.

I want to purchase this extension!!

Hello @tabastea, I’ve sent you the extension via Telegram with tutorial videos.

I tried to deploy the extension but when running apk tests it causes the application to stop.
So I followed the video tutorials step by step and the problem continued.
As soon as you run the application it crashes.

1. I tested without Google PlayBilling1.StartConnection and the app did not crash.
    Any solution?

Blocks are ok, just make sure that you’re using your own product id, in these blocks you’re using my product id. Also make sure that you’ve uploaded your apps into console. For testing before publish, you can upload app into internal testing. Otherwise test with test product id for InApp products. Test product id not supported for subscription.
(Thank you)

1 Like

I want to purchse this extension !

Hello @Roni, I’ve sent you the extension via Telegram, please check there.
(Thanks)