[PAID] Onesignal Push - Implement OneSignal push notification in your apps

We do not know, which extensions you are using in your project… if you provide a list, we could probably identify the extension, which still needs an update… also make sure to always use the latest versions…

Taifun

I already said that if I delete the Push Notification component and FCM extension , it works perfect. I just need to know what to do. Edit manifest or wait for kodular to fix android:exported

1 Like

The push notification component isn’t causing any problems related to this. Make sure you are using the latest version of FCM, the latest version of FCM is v1.4.7.
Get the latest version from here

PM me if you still face problems with FCM.

1 Like

sorry for any inconvenience, I was using an outdated version of the FCM extension .1.4.3

What is External User ID ? is it similar to tag ? i just bought the extension and i want to send notification to a particular user. earlier i used the tag. how can i do that in here?

1 Like

How did you use the tag?

1 Like

Use the send tag option in your native push notification menu and send unique value pair from your users app. like user id, phone number. you can send notification by filtering these tag values from your admin app.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

which extension do you consider better or more stable… one signal or firebase

Onesignal is far more reliable than FCM.
Here is a blog of onesignal about why you should use onesignal over FCM.

If you ask my opinion, then onesignal is always better for those who just want to receive push notification with more stability without doing much work. Onesignal provides you many features such as user stats etc.

In kodular, onesignal library is outdated now and with this extension you can only receive simple notification with action buttons and pictures. In next update, I will make this extension independently with the latest onesignal SDK and you would not be required to use native component that is far outdated. That version will also work in all other distros.

1 Like

Onesignal Push v1.2.0

This is a new major update for Onesignal push.

As said earlier, this extension is now migrated and created independently with onesignal latest SDK v4.8.3. The topic has been updated accordingly. You can find more details and all the blocks on the top of the post or here:

The price has been increased since there are much new features added with the latest onesignal SDK.
The updated price is:

The extension size has been increased now to 1.4MB that will be reduced by the next update.

Thanks

2 Likes

thanks a lot for your extension. but after compiling the app can not get open, it get crash, my phone has android 12 , and I have another with android 7 and it crash too.

APP crashes while using the extension…How to solve it ?

Are you using firebase components in ur app ?

1 Like

yes. firebase db & authentications are there.

Then you have to use this file .

1 Like

If you are using the native push notification component then remove it and try again …

hi, how this extension work and i Can Publish my app on the Play Store with this extension?

Are there some video tutorials on using Onesignal push ?thank

How do I get my refund?
My friends and I purchased the extension together, but I can’t use it on another kodular account besides the email I made the purchase through the app.

In this way it becomes unfeasible.

Ps: we bought it together because the extension is very expensive because it is the high dollar in my country, which U$1 is 5.30x more expensive for the national currency.

1 Like