[PAID] Onesignal Push - Implement OneSignal push notification in your apps

@iamwsumit can you not remove the library used in admob from your extension.
You can also give admob compatible version to your user.
definitely answer it.
Being a good developer, it is also your duty to solve the problem.
I believe both of you together can solve this problem.
@JEWEL and @iamwsumit please answer it

There is a bug in extension. I cant read permissions if denied. @iamwsumit

Please elaborate and provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks
Taifun

After denying or allowing the permission, there is no any response from blocks.
No notifier is active.
Testing on Android 13

1 Like

Removing the if condition and using only the Notifier might help you to find out what is going on…
Taifun

Vicky, there are some bugs in notifier block “show alert”. I mean this block is not working in latest android devices specially above andriod 10. Thank you, if it may be helpful for you.

Now i am using snackbar but still not getting message and open another screen
Is it mandatory to Change the sdk to 33 to use onesignal?

I removed the if then condition but no solution is getting.
@Taifun

Vicky, i think you have to put “onesignal initialize” block above on “onesignal notification enabled” block. Or use it first when screen1 initialize.

Notification permission is asked in a different way therefor if the permission is denied or allowed then there is no listener to track it that’s why Permission Granted or Permission Denied event are not triggered.

No, it works.

No that’s not the case, make sure if your notification permission is denied once then you cannot ask it again until user reinstall your app (If your app target SDK is less than 33).

Android Documentation:

Really ?, but others is not getting this problem and also

@Not_even_7 hows your working?

@iamwsumit
@Not_even_7
If i click on allow then how can we do the next thing. Nothing is happening even after allowing the permission

No Vicky that reply was not for you,i was said to user - Andres_Sanchez_Palacios. Leave… Vicky have you treid that i was said in my recent reply.

Yes I tried as explained. I upload aia. Please go through it.

Try these two methods, Hope one will work from them

Still no solution. I am just asking if i allow the permission why i cant got to next screen. Notification changed event works only when permission is granted from settings.

@iamwsumit
Then what should i do to detect allow? I want to open screen if user clicks allow and to show the notifier if user deny. If i use clock(eg. first 5seconds) and if within first 5 seconds user allow the permission then screen opens and if deny then notifier is showing. Please Check this issue

Is there anyone who can help me because extension developer @iamwsumit is not listening my problem for this extension even he is online.

I JUSAT purchased from A12 store and download it then i imported and install in kodular but
it not working when I import then I cant export the app it create log file it seems contain virus or bugs so please rectify it

ok