[PAID] Onesignal Push - Implement OneSignal push notification in your apps

OneSignal Push

Introducing “OneSignal Push” - Simplify Your Push Notification Management

:mega: Are you tired of juggling multiple platforms to send and manage push notifications for your apps? Look no further! Introducing “OneSignal Push” - the ultimate solution for streamlined push notification management across different platforms.

:rocket: With “OneSignal Push,” you can effortlessly handle push notifications for your apps developed using AI2, Niotron, or Android Studio, all in one place. Take advantage of its powerful features to enhance your notification strategy and engage your users effectively.

:bell: Key Features:

:one: Seamless Notification Sending: Effortlessly send notifications to individual users or custom segments, ensuring your messages reach the right audience.

:two: External User ID Support: Send notifications to specific users identified by external user IDs, enabling personalized communication.

:three: Scheduled Notifications: Schedule notifications for a specific time, allowing you to plan and deliver messages at optimal moments.

• Eg- You can schedule push notifications to remind users about upcoming festivals or cultural events for all your app in one time.

:four: Recurring Notifications: Set up recurring notifications at desired intervals, automating your engagement strategy and keeping users informed.

• Eg- You can set push notification customized to night time & it will have better engagement. Setting push notifications to nighttime boosts engagement by leveraging users’ attention, reduced competition, personal time, sleep patterns, and psychological factors for improved conversions and user retention.

• Eg- It can boost user engagement by sending customized push notifications based on the day of the week. For example, on Monday, it can remind users to set goals for the week. On Tuesday, it can emphasize collaboration. Wednesday can serve as a reminder for upcoming deadlines, while Thursday celebrates progress. Finally, on Friday, the app can encourage users to review completed tasks and plan for the following week. This personalized approach increases user motivation, improves productivity, and fosters a sense of engagement with the app.

:five: Notification History and Stats: Keep track of all sent notifications, view the history, and analyze notification stats to gauge their impact.

:six: Group Applications: Organize your apps into groups, simplifying management and enabling simultaneous notification delivery to multiple apps within a group.

:seven: Centralized App and Notification Management: Access and manage all your saved applications and notifications conveniently in one place, enhancing efficiency.

:eight: Test Mode: Test your push notifications before sending them to your users, ensuring they appear as intended and fine-tuning your messaging.

:nine: Light and Dark Theme: Choose between light and dark themes based on your preference for a visually pleasing experience.

Screenshots

Downloads

This APK is available on play store.

APK Size ~ 2 MB

OneSignal Push – Apps on Google Play

How to buy :

You can buy this extension from AI2 Store
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Click Here

Thanks
Sumit :wink:

1 Like

@iamwsumit
Can we add multiple playerids in make a list block?

it always says player not subscribed
but subscribed in onesignal

@Sumit1334
app not working

hello, can anyone tell me, how to use this extension to send notification with specified time? Thank You

I have tried to use post notification json block, but it’s not working (*note, i’m not good with json)
Thanks

Hi,

You can use this app to schedule your push notifications easily without going through JSON works.

If you want to work with JSON then add send_after key to the JSON with your desired time value.
Here are some time format examples :

Read More :

Which app you are talking about?

Can you give some more details so I can give you the solution.
Sorry, I forgot to quote you.

This app is i’m using and try to send notifications

i created new group, when i try to add app and enter all details, it says player not subscribed, but in my one signal dashboard, it’s subscribed

The players list may not be updated in the dashboard, try sending a notification from the onesignal console to update the subscription list. Please PM me for more help.

can you give a small example how to work with json?

This is the block I have tried, but it’s not working! Am I wrong?

You should use web component to send notifications to all users. This method can only send notification to other players with their player ids.

Read more :

can you give a small example?? thank you

Make sure to include the app_id in your dictionary.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @iamwsumit, I have tried it and it works great! although it took a few tries to get it to work :sweat_smile:

for anyone who wants to try using onesignal push notifications with scheduling, this is my block :blush:

3 Likes

@iamwsumit I Purchased the extension just now and i want to update my email address to my builder address, i also DM on telegram, do it as soon as possible as its emergency.

Thanks for mail id updation, Extension is future ready, works fine on Android 14 also.

1 Like

I have now purchased the extension, deleted the Onesignal components that were in the project and my app still fails to compile when this extension is in the project:

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/..
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/..
________Creating xml in res/drawable/..
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/..
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________________Firebase components found.
________________Firebase config file successfully added.
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 4.238 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/BB.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.BB)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/E.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.E)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/D.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.D)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/add.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.add)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime2187207338312002943.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 10.469 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 78.994 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1688657137139_0.15525943960848354-0/youngandroidproject/../build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

Use deephost extension i think better than :sweat_smile:

I found the problematic extension, it’s the Ironsource ads extension