[PAID] Onesignal Push - Implement OneSignal push notification in your apps

that doesnt work with fire base autharisation

Ya it’s not work with only authontication.you can use firebase component but only firebase authontication not work with it.

That’s obvious because Kodular uses old libs. And if aix is compiled with correct proguard rules then it will work even with firebase auth.

1 Like

is this paid extension the only solution for kodular push notifcation?
even now kodular has not fixed this bug?

Title: Offline Verification for Your Extension Access

Dear Valued Users,

This is an important notice for my paid extension’s users. Until now, we’ve relied on online email verification for my paid extensions. Now, I have come up with offline verification, which will help you enhance your experience with the extension.

How Does Online Verification Work?

Whenever you are about to purchase an extension, you are asked for your builder account email address on which the extension works. This verification process is done by a REST API (which I have created). This API takes your email from the app through the extension and verifies whether it’s valid or not via the internet.

How Does Offline Verification Work?

In this process, the extension is compiled with your account email/builder keystore, and then it’s verified offline instantly within the extension.

Why Choose Offline Verification?

Please note that at times, my server may experience high traffic, or there could be occasional API issues, which may increase the chances of verification delays and potential failures. To ensure a smoother and more reliable experience, I strongly recommend trying our offline verification option. The major advantage of this is that you will have permanent access to the extension, even I could not be able to restrict you from using the extension with your account. If something happens to me or my website in the future, then it won’t have any impact on your app.

What to Do

You have to do nothing!, I will compile all the emails for all of the extensions one by one whenever I have time, and I will notify everyone whenever I release the extension on the AI2 Store.

If you prefer to stick with online verification, that’s completely fine. I’ll continue to support it.

If you have any questions or need help, please DM me.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to providing you with an even better extension experience!

Best regards,

Sumit

3 Likes

How to DM you? Im not able to find any option.

1 Like

Hi, it’s looks like that user must have basic trust level to message other users. I have messaged you please send me your details there. Those users who can’t DM me please tell here I will DM you own.

Thanks

Hello every one, I use ([PAID] Onesignal Push - Implement OneSignal push notification in your apps) it is work successfully when I send from onesignal website but when I try to send from inside the app it’s unsend any notifications, here is my block

Thank all.

hello please reply on telegram

1 Like

Hello, thank you for answering. I have already send on telegram​:blush:

But whom you send message, i reply to sumit

1 Like

:grin:Sorry I thougt you sumit. My fault.

Your blocks are totally wrong, watch the tutorial here closely :

Onesignal Push | Implements push notification in MIT App Inventor and Kodular | Sumit Kumar - YouTube

Also, you must use image url in large image parameter, it does not work with offline images.

Yes, he is not responsible for it.
You got the extension, and it works alone so developer is not responsible for any issues which occur not because of extension.
Remember you paid for the extension, not for its compatibility.

If he follows the rules, which I believe he does then no refund for extensions.

1 Like

I want to try offline authentication, can’t find option to DM you.

Is one signal extension from “iamsumit” working with firebase auth now ?

1 Like

I’m having issues with this extension as well. Just did a version of my project without it and it compiles and runs just fine.

I wonder if the author is aware of the issue and plans to release any update soon.

It certainly seems like the extension is causing problems, apps crashing and not starting.
Let’s wait for answers from @iamwsumit

Extension is not working with firebase auth and ad manager component, because kodular has updated it’s play services libraries without any information. I don’t have time these days, I will be looking forward to update my extension in some time, you will get the notification.

3 Likes

Onesignal Push v1.6.1

This is a small bugfix for firebase auth and google ad manager due to target SDK 33.

Changes

• Firebase Messaging SDK updated to v23.0.1
  • Firebase Components updated to latest version.
  • Play services libraries update to v18.0.2.
  • Offline Verification.
  • Extension size has been incread to 2.0MB now.

Note

• Make sure to check the working platform of the extension before purchasing it, this extension is not guaranteed to work in Niotron builder. Any of my paid extension does not work in Android Builder.

• Offline verification are introduced now you can not change your email after purchasing the extension, so make sure to enter correct builder email address before purchasing it otherwise you have to purchase it twice for your correct email.

• If the old version of this extension is working properly in your project, then don’t use this version, this version is not tested much with other components, so use the old version until you face any problem.

Downloads

This version is now out on the AI2 Store.

Download Link : AI2 Store
Deep Link: Onesignal Push

Thank You
Sumit :wink:

1 Like