[Paid] Quiz App with Firebase Aia with Admin App

Which list? Merit list?

2 Likes

Sorry I forgot to copy the image. Yes Merit List.

There are 3 colin tree list views in a horizontal arrangement and this horizontal arrangement is placed in a vertical scroll arrangement to scroll all these 3 lists simultaneously and this will looks like a single list.

One for rank
Second for student name
Third for score.

Actually, I created a custom list view with 3 colin tree list view to make it like a leaderboard :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Before I forget: Congratulations, very beautiful your UI

1 Like

Thanks to all :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hey, I tested the apk but couldn’t find the leader board !

As i said, it is not included in this aia. If you want it then PM me.

Nice ui.

1 Like

UI is Good

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Thanks buddies.

Just a little suggestion

As shown in below image, some characters of the words like ‘Skipped’ and ‘Wrong’ appear in second line when we get digits like ‘0’ or ‘4’. Try if this gets resolved :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion.

It is showing this behaviour with small screens.
I will fix it.

With my device screen size it is showing perfect.

1 Like

how can I contact you

Check your PM message.

Please do connect. Interested in buying this, but have a little query.

Is this extension worked successfully in your app . Which make this circular progress bar . Because it has much bugs in this extension

Yes it is working without any problems.

There is one known bug that we can not set colours from designer, you have to set it from blocks.

Okay i have a query how we place a circular design inside a circular design . Means if you set a horizontal arrangement for making this design so i want to make a same design in the circular design .
I was try to put a horizontal arrangement inside a horizontal arrangement but it not work

First of all don’t hijack this topic. We will discuss this in your topic.

Second that you are trying to do that is not possible because this extension don’t support insertion of any component within created circular progress view.

I tried to insert a label but unable to do it.

How to purchase please your number

1 Like