[PAID] SMP_Downloader | Ct_tricks

I think you should read the topic carefully before asking any query :sweat_smile:
Else you have any Query feel free to ask me on PM

send payment link

2 Likes

Read the first post carefully.

I have this extension and I found some bugs that the developer is aware of and working for the fix:

1. If an Instagram post has 2+ photos/videos the app crash.
  2. Some YouTube videos make the app crash.
  3. This block return when the download start, NOT when complete.

Other than that It’s working well for me.@help_cttricks was helpful in the PM.

I’m really sorry for the delay of the fix guys! It’ll be done in just few days. Also some of you have suggested to make it compatible with the default download component of kodular so in the coming update, you’ll get this feature.

Also One important thing about the service! The extension is made just to return you the download url from my website using api. So, If the video of any social media platform is private or not allowed to download then it’ll return the Invalid URL error.

could you send the payment link?

2 Likes

do you use your own api or u use an api provided by a company ?
if it’s by a company if someone buy it would you create a new api for him or you give the same api to all users ?

There is no 3rd party thing! I’ll provide the API, and for each user a unique API key is generated. Also I’m the one who is gonna give you that, I’m not buying anything from anywhere else.

Have you fixed the bugs? And how can I purchase the API Key? Thanks

Please take a look at the bottom of the first post. The aix is there.

How many days does it work. I’m buying Deephost’s paid extension but it’s not working anymore.

TIP: Don’t work with Deephost.

2 Likes

is this extension support dailymotion video.

There’s your answer.

1 Like

How to Download youtube videoes usibg this extension

You’ll need to pay for the extension before you can use it.

If he does his reputation will take a knock. You can’t charge people for an extension only to then make it free. No one would buy from him again.

Why don’t you pay for it like everyone else?

1 Like

Then this is your problem… you can’t force someone to give something to you free while others pay. Also, this is his property and if he wants, he can ask for money for it.

2 Likes

I think I did not force him to something​:thinking:

Nah, then it’s asking frequently.