[PAID] Spreadsheets Extension : Read, write & modify data from sheets šŸ”„

Very welcome, I have sent aia to your Telegram, thank you

1st You need to Run Get All Rows Fuction After seting sheet name to sheet2 once only , then whenever you want to switch sheets you need to set Sheet GID and Sheet Name both , because sheet GID are also Differentā€¦

3 Likes

@JEWEL Please provide solution

@Mr_YouTuber_Official Can you please solve my issue, Now??

Yes i can , please DM me for that ā€¦

2 Likes

hello @JEWEL , please provide solution for this. Itā€™s 16th day of posting this issue here. I am waiting for your reply and solution, so, I can update my app on Google Play Store.

Try doing the search with just the column (Marks), changing the rule block, if it works, adding the others until you adjust how this data should come back to you.

1 Like

Were you able to analyze this possibility of consultation??

Mr_YouTuber_Oficial
Can you check this issue that I still have pending, I would appreciate any help if possible, the case of the query in MultiSqlQuery, which I reported above.

:bulb: It would also be interesting to be able to export a specific spreadsheet in Excel, directly through some function.

Hello, someone can guide me how to use Encode & Decode block here, pleaseā€¦ Iā€™m a newbie. thanks

A great extension, love it. Itā€™s easy to use. Thanks to Developer for make this great extension :heart:

2 Likes

I want to purchase this extensionā€¦

could you make a video on how to use your extension with the image list view component it would be very helpful for those of us just starting out.

1 Like