[PAID] Spreadsheets Extension : Read, write & modify data from sheets 🔥

I don’t see why you can’t share the prize public?:thinking:

I’d like to know the prize so I can consider if I want to buy or not. Seems like a good alternative to Airtables that I’ve been using for years.

Thanks in advance​:relaxed:

For price details, visit this Github link from 1st post

1 Like

A new major update is coming with some breaking changes with some new powerful features.
Stay updated and experience the best service.
(Thanks)

New blocks (with example)

1 Like

What a Excellent Work Done :white_check_mark: Jewel … Love you

1 Like

WaoooOoOOOoOOO … Now we Can Do this such in Easier and Faster way :wink::slightly_smiling_face::wink::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:
I can put multiple conditions for multiple coulmns :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

nice , can not wait, when its out ? for us

1 Like

I want to purchase this extension with Speedster Edition

1 Like

you can contact the Extension Developer to purchase it

He bought the extension yesterday.

1 Like

Hi. Why does it show like this?

I’ve tried to refresh my browser, still happens.

Also, in the description of this extension it does not mention anything about any Deployment ID :thinking: Could you please elaborate what this means and does :slight_smile:

:loudspeaker: I’ve started testing the new update V14

• Every paid users are welcome to test the latest version.
  • Every (paid) testers will be available to get this Major update totally free.
  • Some new features are added.
  • New ideas are welcome from testers.
  • New blocks ↓
2 Likes

Thanks For Such a Great Extension Jewel …
You solved our all Problems by giving us this extension … i am using your this extension as a database and it realy realy work 1000X Faster then any extension … and SQL Query with offline feature is amazing feature …
love you JEWEL … without your this extension my App is 0…
thanks Again for such a great great Extension …
1000000 % Recommended …

2 Likes

Hello I bought this extension a while ago but it does not have SQL Queries. Can you send me an updated version?

same i am waiting for update no reply from him

Hello @Elizabeth_Garcia & @Efi_Fragin, I’ll release it soon, it’s still under testing.

Hi, I just need the SQL queries for now, since I am in the version 9.3.0

Does anyone know how I can implement it to work with offline data, besides activating OfflineMode? because it doesn’t work, downloading it from the internet

You can try using tyniDB to store the data from sheets to use it when offline

1 Like

Hi @Amarildo_Correa_de_Souza, you need to call data using online mode at least once, then you can use offline mode.
(Thanks)

1 Like

Hello, in the .Got All Rows spreadsheet shouldn’t the “response content” return data in consecutive rows? in fact, it is nesting the columns in a list, like {“ColumnA”:[“A2”,“A3”,“A4”],“ColumnB”:[“B2”,“B3”,“B4”], “ColumnC” :[“C2”,“C3”,“C4”]…}
Is there any method to return line followed by line, equal to the sequence [[“ColumnA”, “ColumnB”, “ColumnC”],[“A2”,“B2”,“C2”],[“A3”,“B3”,“C3”],[“A4”,“B4”,“C4”]…]
Thanks!