[PAID ] Viddioo - Introducing the video sharing and watching app

What is the name of your app?

Viddioo

Describe your app:

Introducing the video sharing and watching video sharing app that works on Kodular platform. $ 20 for this application.

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pW6EvQYZhiV6wBUlxhP_JzytXIDgxVSu/view?usp=sharing

AIA file (Optional)

6 Likes

The idea is good, the UI is also very beautiful!

But I have noticed “cuts” on buttons and cards, at least on my cell phone (J2 Prime) :confused:

Oh, I’ve also noticed that you don’t manage screens correctly, or am I wrong? :thinking:

But keep it up! It’s great! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Modular???
It’s Kodular.
Awesome app…
Good job…
Keep it up…
:+1:

3 Likes

I had to predict when typing

Nice app specially the clean UI but make sure the license of the content in your app. It can be a issue in future if the your app contain the property of someone without permission.

Great work :+1:

1 Like

I use data transmitted from Airtable into it and I may delete videos that are not appropriate at any time

and furthermore when new users register and upload videos, I will delete my videos without them, sir.

If you plan to be an application with many users believe me, Airtable will be limited :confused:

2 Likes

He is also using cloudinary which is also limited.

1 Like

(Redundance)

2 Likes

Which listview you use

1 Like

I use this extension of deephost Custom Listview Extension

1 Like

I make app an app with deep host custom listvie, sometime it show another list data when open onother screen.& deep host exo player extention doesn’t working for few days

Does it have Separate link for every video??