(Paid) YouTube like UI Design

Hello Koders,
This is Kshitij Vats and here I present you guys the latest UI design like YouTube. It is a totally dynamic design. It includes a UploadVideo Popup, Video Design, Ad Placement, Custom AD design, Custom Bottom Navigation like YouTube etc…

Have a look at the Screenshots

Note: The above images contain actual assets from YouTube. It is just for educational purposes.

If anyone is interested then PM me.

The app will get 2-3 more updates after a few weeks I am working on it. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Testing

You can try the apk below.
Youtube_UI_Basic.apk (6.1 MB)

7 Likes

nice work @Kshitij

1 Like

APK added for Testing the application.

Thanks to @luv.ak.tech for helping me in testing the app. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Kshitij

1 Like

You rocked it man @Kshitij. I am now having a doubt if youtube was also made from Kodular .

Very Nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I wish I could do that. I hope it to happen in future. Currently working on the Library section. Soon a new update will come.
:grin:

1 Like

I hope you can even make whole youtube in Kodular.

Best wishes for you man !
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:kodular:

1 Like

Great work buddy @Kshitij :fire::india::heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. :smile:

2 Likes
Which Feature should be added first?
  • Library Tab
  • Subscription Tab
  • Explore Tab
  • Other PM me

0 voters

I am not able to understand the use of this clone UI.
Although, in my device the UI isn’t displayed properly(status bar and navigation panel) :point_down:

Also in the original YouTube app we can dismiss the Upload video pop-up by swiping down or by touching anywhere around the pop-up. Add this if you want. Just a suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face:

yes the bottom navigation has a problem but the status bar can be changed according to you when you buy aia

1 Like

Yes I have made a Beta Testing group for the same. App is still under progress.
It would be great if you could send me your device details so that i can check for any solution on PM.

1 Like

You can also add this, the title bar…

2 Likes

The Parallax?

1 Like

Technically it isn’t “parallax effect” but you could say so

1 Like

Wow :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Great