Payment Issue in eCommerce app

Hello Kodular developers and users i want to add payment method in my eCommerce app but i don’t have knowledge that how can i do this so please guide me.

1 Like

There is some paytm extensions available. Search it in the forum

i know but bro it can be bypass

Which extension are you talking about ? Made by deephost or made by abhijith ?

Abhijit’s (@Abhijith_Dominic) extension is safe if you integrate it correctly. If you use DeepHost Extension as the checksum will be generated in deep’s server it may be vulnerable.

I suggest you to use Google Payment ( In App Purchase) as it’s a lot secured an can’t be bypassed.

1 Like

Bro Google in app billing is bypass by Lucy patcher right??

1 Like

I don’t know exactly but it’s better that those both extension in my opinion…

You can choose the best option for you !!

Ask @Abhijith_Dominic to know how to avoid bypass. He may direct you.

I have Stopped the development of my Paytm Extension as many users were not Able to successfully generate the checksum. I will be working on a new Version which generates the checksum using java… It cannot be bypassed.

It depends on the developers skill (both extension and app)whether a payment can be bypassed or not

Hey why u r not developing instamojo extension of u develop it successfully then this issue for all is solved

Instamojo cannot be made as a extension

Why sir we can make Paytm extension then y not instamojo I am just asking

Instamojo has a different procedure

I think you should buy a Web Payment Gateway and then integrate with your app . it think that will work you or you can make a E commerce Website and then convert it into app

pm me if you need any help with @Abhijith_Dominic 's extension. his extension is working but need alot of time to make it work plus you need your own private server.

1 Like

Yeah, but if you track users’ app data (and other required data) with Firebase, you can understand who is trying to get a lot of digital products unexpectedly.

How bro can you tell me

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can use instamojo without any extension brother…

Hey how bro

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.