Payment Methods for Buying Extensions

I have seen a lot of awesome extensions and I really want to buy them but the problem is that extension developer use only PayPal as a payment method and it is not available in our country. So it is request to extension developers to add an alternative to PayPal like Skrill or any other method.

1 Like

It would be better to to talk to the respective developer of the extension you are willing to buy.
May be he can provide you any other solution.

3 Likes

Where do you live?

I live in Pakistan

this is help you

1 Like

@Nivu_Techy I think you haven’t read my post.

3 Likes

Also Paypal Takes Too Much Commision

2 Likes

I Think Google Pay Should Be Alternative

2 Likes

try paytm @zainulhassan

Paytm not available outside India.

1 Like

razorpay Payment Gateway

I think you don’t wanna understand what OP wants to say. Please read:

Razorpay:

Next time, please do some research before replying here.

3 Likes

Actually there are so many problems taking payment from bangladesh and pakistan as they neither have paypal nor google pay
One possible way that i can tell is to send amazon gift card

1 Like

from bangladesh we can pay google play gift card also.skrill, payoneer also available. But paypal doesn’t :neutral_face:.

1 Like

Yeah, Skrill and Payoneer also available in Pakistan.

Actually kodular should provide a platform for this where we can buy using our credit cards
If kodular is not doing so then search for a platform that provides a gateway via credit cards m also live in Pakistan and only suitable method is credit card because skril and all other becomes very expensive for us
We can’t pay less than $10 and that’s not a good option

So its a request to Kodular teams if they want to develop a platform like this with minimum or suitable service charges etc

2 Likes

But they are expensive because we have to add skrill dollars from cash mall acount and we can’t transfer less than $10 in this transaction and its not a suitable and good option for us.
Two months ago i bought an extension that costs $5 but i paid $10 because there was no anyother option left for me

1 Like

what about play store’s in-app purchase service? I think you just need a credit/debit card for that.
But I have a doubt about this service that whether we get that money instantly in our bank or after $ 100 threshold?

Anyone using playstore’s in-app purchase service? please clarify my doubt :sweat_smile:

By using IAP Google take appropriate 30% commission
Read more here :https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/112622%3Fhl%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwim_eHSyL_qAhVNyzgGHXXNCtAQFjAGegQIDBAV&usg=AOvVaw1YbAt96hAF3gG8xEEbInYz

Nothing is free in the world :wink:

Link which you provided results in “Sorry, this page can’t be found.”

And the money will be transferred to our account when it reaches $ 100 or like that of Paypal (no minimum redeem value) ?