Payment still not received

Hello,
@Kodular Mr @Diego I have not received the payment of my recent Withdraw.
In payment section of kodular account it showing that payment is delivered but my bank account is not credited.
Please look into this matter and resolve my payment related issues as soon as possible.
Hope this matter will resolved very soon.

Waiting for positive response from you.

Thank you.

Hello!
Mr @Diego @Kodular I’m still waiting for your response…
Kindly resolve my payment related issues .
Thank you.

I have exactly the same problem.
I received the payment Email on 2nd June Sunday, on which it was written that you will receive the payment on 7th June Friday, but the payment has not yet arrived in my Bank.
Can you tell me when I will receive my payment?

I have exactly the same problem.
I received the payment Email on 5th August Monday, on which it was written that you will receive the payment on 12th August Monday, but the payment has not yet arrived in my Bank.
Can you tell me when I will receive my payment?

Hello,
@Kodular Mr @Diego I have not received the payment of my recent Withdraw.
In payment section of kodular account it showing that payment is delivered but my bank account is not credited.
Please look into this matter and resolve my payment related issues as soon as possible.
Hope this matter will resolved very soon.

Waiting for positive response from you.

Thank you

Hello @Kodular team
Please check I have still not received my payment sent on 5 august
Regards

Hello!
Thank you

Hello, @Diego kindly give us our payment Reference number because our bank manager want that Reference number to trace our payments.
We didn’t receive our july payments kindly help.
Thank you

Hello!
Thank you.

Hello,Mr @Diego kindly check our payment because our bank also said we didn’t receive the payment.
Its a serious matter kindly resolve our problem.

Hey kodular,
My this month August payment is showing in my payments section, but still my July payment is not credited in my bank. Kindly check my account details and resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thanks

Hello,Mr @Diego and Kodular kindly check our payment because our bank also said we didn’t receive the payment.
Its a serious matter kindly resolve our problem as soon as possible…

1 Like

Hey kodular,
My this month August payment is showing in my payments section, but still my July payment is not credited in my bank. Kindly check my account details and resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thanks

1 Like

Hello,Mr @Diego and Kodular kindly check our payment because our bank also said we didn’t receive the payment.
Its a serious matter kindly resolve our problem as soon as possible…I’m

Hello!
Kodular Team and Mr Diego I had received the email of payment on 3rd Sept. Now in my kodular account payment section it showing that payment is delivered on 4th Sept. but my payment is not credited in my account. Kindly check and resolve the issues regarding payments on urgently basis.
Please do the needful and reply me as soon as possible I’m waiting for your positive response.
Thank you.

wait for your bank to process it my bank take 4-5 days to credit it in account

1 Like

Ok thank you

Hello!
Kodular Team, I have received the email of payment for the Month of August but there is some issue that my payment of July is not received yet. I received an email on 5th august that some information is required to process your payment after that I provide all information but still no response from Kodular. Even I don’t received any email regarding payments process for the month of july kindly check and resolve the issues regarding payments.
Waiting for your reply