Payments component

Please add a payments compunent where usser can add a devit card or paytm account to pay. We find this component to Thunkable x. S It would be helpfull if makeroid add this compunent

You need a investment for that bro if you want to publish your app on playstore then contact me

You’re risking your $25 Google Play Account to be suspended? I don’t recommend it but, hey whatever floats your boat and gets you in trouble.

4 Likes

No i verify the app first and i am giving this service because it happened with me that i had skills but and also money but no supported credit card to purchase google play developer console. I struggled three years and atlast i got it.

Yeah, but then you’ll looose your developer account, you said, you waited 3 years for it.

2 Likes

Time changes now i earn upto 1000$ per day

3 Likes

And also have supported credir card

That’s 71k in India !

2 Likes

you can use debit card too…

this will be a very good component

I can do this with existing components.
you can send payment- Using All UPI like BHIM UPI, Google Pay, PayTm, PhonePe.

You can also do without any component or extension.

Yes. I can. means when transaction done i can get entry of this successful transaction using Link

If you want in-app Payment Gateways then you can check my tutorial (this is a PDF Market App where I talk about Payment Gateway integration in app)
Hope this help

2 Likes

can you please explain how you want to use it. means whats the purpose.
are you want to create store / for just payment transfer / To collect Donation

There are some extensions for Paytm Payements. And I am working on custom amount payment

u will be arrested soon for blackmoney

1 Like