Phase • Animations made easy!

Still getting this

Have you reconnected the companion after uploading the new extension?

No i havent

When you update any extension then you have to reconnect the companion to get it worked .

Oh thanks , It worked after reconnecting

1 Like

I request to the extension developer. Please add isAnimating block like lottie animation.

blocks

Then we can use block like this :point_down:

blocks

1 Like

You can use the “when animation starts” block to set a variable to “true”. There you go.

2 Likes

#off-topic

Power of extension wasnt controllable by community :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Error in phase

Make sure you use the latest version . You should show your related blocks, so anybody could help you.

1 Like

i cant make screen shake.is theres other way to make screen shake?

It was working fine but I don’t know why I get this error only for today!

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: Illegal class access: 'io.shreyash.phase.Phase' attempting to access 'j' (declaration of 'io.shreyash.phase.Phase' appears in /storage/emulated/0/Kodular/assets/external_comps/io.shreyash.phase/io.shreyash.phase.jar)

Is there any collusion for this?

Delete the /storage/emulated/0/Kodular/assets/external_comps/io.shreyash.phase folder on your phone and try again.

Thanks,

I can relate to that

“I’m here to learn not to Earn”, Shreyas

Please add this block

@SimpleFunction()
     public boolean IsAnimating(float id) {

}
2 Likes

You can do that with existing blocks as well.

phase-is-animating

2 Likes

By I’d ? :heartpulse:

It’s really simple to add in java.

1 Like

That’s pretty straightforward to do with available blocks as well.

Just store the ids of all the current animating components in a global list, say currentAnimatingIds, and pop the respective id off the list when the animation ends.

Use the is in list? block to check if currentAnimatingIds contain the desired id – if it does then that id is animating.

1 Like

I have a problem, if we apply animation to more than 1 component in 1 Phase component by applying an id number.

Especially during Pause and Resume

Maybe it’s because the pause and resume methods don’t throw the id parameter, so the phase component can’t determine exactly which component will be paused and resumed.

This doesn’t happen if we use 1 Phase component for every 1 component to be animated. However, our program becomes inefficient.

Or maybe I misunderstood the use of this extension?

I believe this is actually a bug. Thanks for reporting, will release a fix soon.

4 Likes